• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When is AC: 3DS coming out!?

As far as NA is concerned, we've always had AC release within* 2 days-2 weeks of Japan's release, and EU always comes waay after. So I feel it's more possible for us to see it here in NA this year. Perhaps they aren't announcing it just yet as to not set EU and AU into a raging frenzy.

As far as NA is concerned, we've always had AC release within* 2 days-2 weeks of Japan's release, and EU always comes waay after. So I feel it's more possible for us to see it here in NA this year. Perhaps they aren't announcing it just yet as to not set EU and AU into a raging frenzy.

In the last few years thats changed and now the majority of games are coming out in Europe before USA. So your theory isn't as likely anymore

In the last few years thats changed and now the majority of games are coming out in Europe before USA. So your theory isn't as likely anymore

That wasn't based on theory, that's based on when AC games come out. Every one has hit JA and NA about the same time, and EU and AU way later. You're confirmed for 2013. Please read the whole post next time.

That wasn't based on theory, that's based on when AC games come out. Every one has hit JA and NA about the same time, and EU and AU way later. You're confirmed for 2013. Please read the whole post next time.

I did read the post i just said it wasn't AS likely, not that it was correct.

Please read my post correctly next time.

Back