• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When is AC: 3DS coming out!?

Animal Crossing doesn't have an official release date. It's released to come out they just don't have a date. How do I know this? I got so sick of waiting I Emailed Nintendo asking them for the release date. Though I bet the date they do set is 2/30/13. I could imagine

I can't figure a way to type this without it sounding borderline mean, so just please understand I'm not trying to douche up your day.

That isn't new at all. Last month's Nintendo Direct stated that Japan gets a Fall 2012 release date, and Europe is confirmed for the first half of 2013. And we've been discussing possibilities.

But if you look back through the past 3 pages you'll see how we've come to our speculations. I think we're on the right track.

I can't figure a way to type this without it sounding borderline mean, so just please understand I'm not trying to douche up your day.

That isn't new at all. Last month's Nintendo Direct stated that Japan gets a Fall 2012 release date, and Europe is confirmed for the first half of 2013. And we've been discussing possibilities.

But if you look back through the past 3 pages you'll see how we've come to our speculations. I think we're on the right track.
Nay I don't tik you sound mean! It was just a stupid post I made. I don't get why they told us about Animal Crossing:Jump Out then keep pushing back the date. Seems like we've been waiting forever! Then, they all of a sudden cme out with a 3dsiXl that's coming out next month. I don't get it. Though it probably has to do with translating and all that stuff.

They hardly pushed back the date, Gamestop only gave out false dates, Gamestop and Nintendo are not the same.

Back