• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When real life reminds you of NL

Whenever I mow the lawn I think about ACNL. I don't know why, but I always image what it would be like to actually live in my town and mow the lawn for my house in-game.

I went to a museum once and they had a section with beetles. They looked a lot like horned dynastids and saw stags.

i can only think of moments when real life doesnt remind me of NL

one time i got off of the bus from school and since my mother wasnt home i was locked outside so i was sitting on the ground waiting. as i sat there doing nothing in particular, i made a horrific realization.
oh my god theres bugs everywhere
there was literally nowhere that i looked that i didnt see some 6-8 legged abomination roaming.
shows how much time i spend playing video games compared to going outside

A few people at my workplace have the same name as some of the villagers.

I work with Julian and Marshal plus i have those villagers in my town. Makes things amusing :)

I went to the zoo recently and I could only think "AC lied to me, insects are GROSS"

And and also some flowers breeding!
Screen Shot 2013-09-14 at 23.40.53.jpg

I had in class once someone was shouting out a load of random names!
If I remember correctly: Rudy, Annabelle, paula, tutu and also miranda- there could of been others.

Back