• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When the 2.0 update comes in on 11/5/21 What will you do First?

What's the first thing you plan on doing on your island once the 2.0 update gets released?

• Adding more Bridges & Inclines to your island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting Pro Construction License

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0mn00kd3f3nd3r

Tom Nook's #1 Fan
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I'm Hoping to get some Ideas on what I Should do first when the Update released on Friday; in 5 days(as of the Day I've posted this comment on 10/31/2021);

Because there's going to be SO much Stuff to do such as;

1. Happy Home Paradise(for those who have either bought the $50/Year NSO Expansion Pass; OR, Like me, have opted to make a 1-time Payment of $25 dollars for the DLC alone)
  2. Enacting Island Ordinances(I plan on Enacting the Early Bird Ordinance, due to me often playing AC:NH early in the morning)
  3. Working towards getting the money to upgrade the storage up to 5,000 items
  4. Getting enough money to set up RV Shops for Special NPCs like Reese & Cyrus, Kicks, Leif, Saharah, and REDD!) on Harv's Archipelago
  5. Visiting the Roost(and potentially getting to have some coffee with Tom Nook via the cafe's Amiibo Phone)
  6. Cooking
  7. Farming
  8. Going to Mystery Islands with Our Favorite Gassy Kappa Captain, Kapp'N
  9. getting new Hairstyles
  10. Growing Gyroids & digging up Gyroids(It'd give me a reason to BOTHER digging up those Xs; since I've LONG since Completed the Fossil Exhibit a LONG time ago)
  11. Getting Ceiling Items
  12. Buying the new Nook Inc Items that will unlock on the same day as the 2.0 update on Nooklink; such as Nook Inc TP, Nook Inc Balloons, and the One I'm MOST excited for; The Nook Inc Sweater(ever since I Saw Tom Nook wearing a Sweater that looks like the Nook Inc Socks, & wearing the Nook Inc Blouson over it; I've wanted that Sweater; and was bummed out that ONLY Tom Nook was able to wear it for over a year now)
  13. Adding More Bridges & Inclines to your Island
  14. Getting Ceiling Item Licenses

So What is the FIRST Thing you guys plan on doing once the 2.0 Update Releases on friday november 5th?

Getting tiansheng on my island.
Not sure if that will be an amiibo job or if I will be villager hunting.
But either way, that's priority number 1

There is going to be so much content released all at once, it’s difficult to choose. I’m so excited for this update and DLC but I will more than likely visit Brewster first, it’s been a long time since I have seen him! I’m kind of expecting to not have The Roost unlocked on the first day though like when the art gallery was introduced. I’m expecting there to be a fee to pay

First thing I'm gonna do is campsite cycling for the new villagers!

Will be trying to gather lots of new items to open up a free catalog stop for TBT community

I will build a plot and then start island hopping immediately to hopefully find some new villagers!

Then I'll visit Harvs island and try a mystery tour.

What do you mean by this exactly? thanks!
Campsite cycling is a way to get villagers by time traveling and having them visit the campsite! Trying not to give too long of an explanation but it's an alternate way to get villagers so you don't have to try to force a villager out and you don't have to try to use NMT's to find them. There's instructions for it here if you're interested at all. 😊 It's become my main method bc it's super easy to do and, even if it'll take longer, you're guaranteed to get the villager.

Campsite cycling is a way to get villagers by time traveling and having them visit the campsite! Trying not to give too long of an explanation but it's an alternate way to get villagers so you don't have to try to force a villager out and you don't have to try to use NMT's to find them. There's instructions for it here if you're interested at all. 😊 It's become my main method bc it's super easy to do and, even if it'll take longer, you're guaranteed to get the villager.
Awesome, I'll check out the link. thanks!

You know it really depends. I myself was going to visit Lottie and friends + get straight to cooking! However, since I know some people really want the new villagers I might just do a revolving door for people who don't want to resort to trading/mystery islands for them.

First thing will be upgrading my storage. Will need that before anything else. 😅

First things first is to upgrade my storage on all my homes, purchase all the new Nook Mile items, check out Brewster (If he is available right off the bat), build up shops on harvs island, get the new crops, hunt for gyroids, go see Kapp'n, and finally check Happy Home Paradise.

Time to start planting vegetables. I gotta upgrade my storage too cause it's been full forever.

I will be *gasp* resetting my island at once. I know this means I won't get to experience everything right away, but I reset once before and I never liked the outcome and haven't had a reason to try at it again until now, so I'm reaaalllly excited to see where it takes me. Plus, starting anew with all this new content will make it feel totally different, I think, like there's so many different things to work toward.

first i will scream.

and then i will probably get to work on setting an ordinance, and THEN i will spend my life savings looking for sasha.

Head on over to Harv's to get the ball rolling over there.

Chilling at the Roost will be second.

Then third will be checking out the HHP.

Then back to the Roost.

Check outside if anyone wants to move out on my way to Orville.

Will hit up the Airport first for 3 reasons... Harv's needs bells by the bag and Lottie has orientation scheduled after the bank heist. If there's any free time after the archipelago, maybe burn some NMTs to check if any of the new guys pop up on tour.

Will wait on Brewster, gyroids, farming & cooking til after these villagers' interiors get a remodel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back