• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When the 2.0 update comes in on 11/5/21 What will you do First?

What's the first thing you plan on doing on your island once the 2.0 update gets released?

• Adding more Bridges & Inclines to your island

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Getting Pro Construction License

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Browse the new Nook Miles items, select an island ordinance, and check out Harv's island.

The very first thing I'll do is beeline to the Resident Services building and upgrade my storage space, then I'll go ahead and check out Harv's Island and start getting those RVs unlocked.

Kind of hard to choose… but I guess first thing to do is look at all the new nook mile items then try to get Ione on my island

The first thing I will do is visit the Roost if it is open. If it’s not open try to figure out how to open it. Then check out the new nook mile items. Then check out Harv’s island to see which shop I can open: Even though I am downloading the dlc right away I will not be using it until right away.

Look at the new Nook Milea items, check out Harvs Island, and then honestly probably looking on reddit and discord for data mine updates haha

cry. expanding my storage will honestly be the first thing i do as its currently overflowing lol. after that, i’ll unlock the new features that can be purchased from the nook stop terminal, make my way over to harv’s island to begin unlocking the new shops, and go from there. :)

Hi there! We already have a discussion thread for this topic here, so please feel free to continue discussing this there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back