when you eat a pop-tart...

what do you do?

• I eat the whole pop-tart.

Votes: 28 75.7%
  • I take the outer part off and eat the rest.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't eat pop-tarts.

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I never really had them. Growing up my cousin got them and all kinds of different food that my family was too poor to afford. So we had the basics and anything else was a luxury if we could have it. I remember thinking those string cheese sticks that you could peel off were like the holy grail. I've had them maybe 5 times if that. Same with poptarts. Was never really a fan of them anyway, but with the string cheese I remember really wanting them, but never being able to afford them lol.

Eating just the filling does sound kinda gross though. I'd need a bit more substance than hot jelly. Unless you all mean the middle and not the ends.

I never really had them. Growing up my cousin got them and all kinds of different food that my family was too poor to afford. So we had the basics and anything else was a luxury if we could have it. I remember thinking those string cheese sticks that you could peel off were like the holy grail. I've had them maybe 5 times if that. Same with poptarts. Was never really a fan of them anyway, but with the string cheese I remember really wanting them, but never being able to afford them lol.

Eating just the filling does sound kinda gross though. I'd need a bit more substance than hot jelly. Unless you all mean the middle and not the ends.
string cheese is amazing, you should try a block of soft monterery jack cheese

It's super rare for me to eat one tbh.
Sometimes a toaster is nice with them. I'd just eat them "normally". One end to the other.
Toaster strudels are better impo if you are wanting a pastry like thing for breakfast. They have fun flavors like strawberry kiwi or raspberry and cream cheese.

the whoooole thing. i used to only eat the insides until my dad was like "i dont want to eat your crusts anymore please just eat like a normal human"

this is when i was like 10

I used to eat pop tarts.
I just toast them and eat the pop tart with the fork and knife for slicing the pop tart in half to make them easily digestible.

The next step is to have cathartic experience after eating the pop tart.

I don’t eat Pop-tarts often because it tends to give me acid-reflux. However, when I do I eat the whole thing. Burnt parts too.

I once bought some poptarts without the icing on top and it tasted awful.

Back