• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where are you from?

My parents are both Filipino and come from the Philippines. My dad's grandpa has Chinese heritage so I'm considerably more light-skinned than everyone in my family.
I consider myself Filipino-British though. I've lived in England my whole life and I know more English than Tagalog, and I also have a very distinct Hampshirian (Farmer/Posh) accent which confuses the people "back home". Legally though, I'm dual nationality so I could live in England and the Philippines at the same time if I wanted to.

Oklahoma.

Blah. Totally living up to my username here, I want to move faarrrr away to the Northeast!

Denver, Colorado, the best place on Earth so bye Felicia. no questions asked!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to move to London though...I probably will in the next few years though. either there or back to Denver which would be amazing 'cause of all the family there.

Virginia. I've lived in the same area my whole life, and I really like it here and will probably wind up staying here unless something changes.

I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. And it's pronounced (sask-a-chew-wan).

Last edited:
LA. Not the one near Hollywood, you don't know how many people ask me when I say that.

I was born in Louisville, KY and then moved to Evansville, IN in 5th grade. When I turned 19, I moved to Nashville, TN and have loved it ever since. I don't think I will move again!

I was born in Portugal, sometime in 2006 my dad found a good job in England (because Portugal jobs don't pay very well) so he moved there. In 2007 me, my mum and my brother moved there too, and I've lived here ever since.

Back