• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where are you from?

from the void of space

I was Born in California
but currently I reside in Washington State

Last edited:
new jersey but i practically live in new york because i go there every day and sadly i know my way around there more than i do in jersey. its like i only go to NJ to sleep lol

Born and raised in Canada, baby!!! I was born in Vancouver, at three weeks old we moved to Courtenay (on vancouver island) then at 11 years old I moved to Saskatchewan! I am currently in Arizona going through the immigration process because I married the most wonderful man in the entire world, who happens to be American :)

I have lived in California my whole life, but intend to change that soon. I lived in a very popular tourist spot called Napa, known for it's wineries, so basically I grew up around ritzy old white drunk people with sticks up their butts. Now I live a few hours from there is a tiny little hick town, it's a nice mixture of "country" and city, but it sucks to have to drive an hour out of town to go to any brand name stores or really do anything. But it's ok living here for now, I hope to move North soon, maybe to Washington or Oregon, not sure yet though. I love the weather up there because I am pale AF and I really crave rain. And don't go telling me how depressing it is... I am always depressed and the sun makes it worse cause I melt into a tiny sad puddle, the rain makes me happy!

Back