• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where are you from?

I'm originally from Long Beach, CA but moved when I was 2 months to the east coast, (Pennsylvania,New York, New Jersey, Delaware,) until I was 6. Lived in Egypt and UAE until I was 16, and back home in California as of right now. Altogether I've lived in over 30 houses on 4 different continents.

Whoooooooooooo hooooooooo for travelling.

Last edited:
born in michigan, moved to texas when i was 7. been here since (except for one year when i stayed with my dad in michigan)

Newfoundland, Canada. If you don't know where that is then you might know it as the place that makes tourists kiss fish. On the lips.

I'm from Glasgow in Scotland and I have since lived all over the UK but I'm back in Scotland just now. In the highlands!

I'm from California, and I'm still here in this junkyard. -_- I hope to move to a really cute city I like that is more up-state. It's really cute and small and has brick roads and not paved ones. It's like a fairytale.

Born and raised Floridian. Prob'ly gonna stay there for life.

Florida! One of my closest friends lives in Canada, near Toronto, I think. I'm hoping to move there one day.

I'm from Florida!

yaaaas

Last edited:
Born in Creston, British Columbia and still living in the same house I was raised in C:

Back