• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where do I go to pre-order the bundle?

I'm located in Canada, and I pre-ordered at www.Bestbuy.ca. They offer free shipping for items over $20, and the estimated delivery time is 1-3 (to my door)
I haven't seen it on Ebgames.ca yet, so I don't know about doing it in-store there, nor in-store for Bestbuy.

Good luck in your acquisition of this glorious bundle:)

It might be helpful if you can let us know what country you live in so we can direct you to the more appropriate sites. ;)

Last edited:
A quick glance at the forum would show you threads such as this one here that already exist to help answer this question.

Posting in existing threads rather than creating brand new ones helps keep the forum all nice and tidy. :)

So then you can preorder to have it shipped to you through Best Buy and Gamestop at the moment.

Well... most things purchased online are usually delivered to your door unless you choose otherwise, lol.
I'm unable to access Amazon US for some reason, just search the name of the bundle on any said site and it should pop up. Simple.

If you preorder online (GameStop or best buy) you get it at your door. I preordered the pika XL online and it got to my door. Of course that means paying full price right then and there.

Limited consoles don't let you order online and do a store pickup since when ordered online, you're getting it from the warehouse, not the actual stores. Go with GameStop, they're actually pretty good with online stuff.

If you preorder online (GameStop or best buy) you get it at your door. I preordered the pika XL online and it got to my door. Of course that means paying full price right then and there.

Limited consoles don't let you order online and do a store pickup since when ordered online, you're getting it from the warehouse, not the actual stores. Go with GameStop, they're actually pretty good with online stuff.
Though with Gamestop, it said that your card won't be charged until the XL is shipped.

When I said paying full price then and there, I meant it as you have to pay the entire thing at once. Unlike in store preorders where you can pay off little by little. No company charges you before things have shipped just in case something goes wrong and you can't get it.

Back