• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is everyone from?

Which continent do you personally live in?

• South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central America (just wanted to add it!)

• Africa

• Antartica (just in case hehe)

• Total voters

princess.looking.for.frog

rim tim tagi dim
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Woodlårk
Green Heart Balloon
Balloon Dog
New Leaf Token
Green Crescent Moon
Lily of the Valley
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Caustic Crystal
Dino Plush
Green Moon Jellyfish
Celeste Chick Plush
I am super curious about where everyone is from!

I am also curious if anyone is from a slightly unknown country, or even cooler, a pretty much unknown country! Personally I live in Australia, but my entire family are from the rarely known country of Belarus! It next to very known Russia, but Belarus isn’t so obvious. Is anyone elses background interesting? It’s actually so cool, and please reply and say which specific country you guys are from, or interesting background countries!

Last edited:
I am from North America, the US specifically. But I would love to move to Australia one day. It is my dream country.

My background is a mixture and I'm not certain about all of it, but my grandfather was Dutch, making me 1/4 Dutch. I've never been there, but I've met some of my Dutch relatives a few times and I'd love to visit one day.

North America! United States specifically.

It’s cool that you have family in Belarus! I may have never been born, lived, or visited there, but I do have ancestors from Belarus! My great-great grandpa came from Belarus!

ccimage-shutterstock_691184395.jpg

North America,United States,the state of Arizona

North America! United States specifically.

It’s cool that you have family in Belarus! I may have never been born, lived, or visited there, but I do have ancestors from Belarus! My great-great grandpa came from Belarus!
That is so cool! I have never met anyone with any Belarus background outside of my family, you are a first :)
btw you should search up what is happening there rn, with the protests. Please pray for them :)

I am super curious about where everyone is from!

I am also curious if anyone is from a slightly unknown country, or even cooler, a pretty much unknown country! Personally I live in Australia, but my entire family are from the rarely known country of Belarus! It next to very known Russia, but Belarus isn’t so obvious. Is anyone elses background interesting? It’s actually so cool, and please reply and say which specific country you guys are from, or interesting background countries!
Pretty cool of you to mention a country that's less known! It's really awesome seeing the Animal Crossing series reach people with varying backgrounds wherever they are in the world.

As for me, I'm from Canada aka a country that gets very cold in the winter and makes me want to stay inside in my toasty house lol. Even though I live in that country and the only person in my family who was born there, my background is Filipino (from The Philippines)! Because of this, my lifestyle is so different compared to my relatives back home so my comfort zone is different from theirs. I still like some of the food from my background such as Taho, Pandesal, Tinola and Chicken Adobo. Just don't put ube (purple yam) on my food though haha.

I’m from North America as well, USA specifically. And I never have left NA :/
Seems like a lot of people on TBT are from NA too!

Pretty cool of you to mention a country that's less known! It's really awesome seeing the Animal Crossing series reach people with varying backgrounds wherever they are in the world.

As for me, I'm from Canada aka a country that gets very cold in the winter and makes me want to stay inside in my toasty house lol. Even though I live in that country and the only person in my family who was born there, my background is Filipino (from The Philippines)! Because of this, my lifestyle is so different compared to my relatives back home so my comfort zone is different from theirs. I still like some of the food from my background such as Taho, Pandesal, Tinola and Chicken Adobo. Just don't put ube (purple yam) on my food though haha.
I have very interesting cuisine and comfort food too! I grew up eating borscht, dranaci (potato pancakes) and other very Eastern European food. I am also one of the only people in my family born in Australia, my parents and older sister are born in Belarus, but me and my brother are born here in Aus. Canada is cool as, my friend has lived there and she liked it :)

Last edited:
Back