• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you play NL most?

In a box with a fox. Or maybe in a house with a mouse.

But seriously, i'll be playing in my bed or outside. Can't wait!

Sitting on my bed, with headphones on to block out the outside world. I'll have a coffee maker and chainsaw on my bed so I don't have to get up. (About the chainsaw, I'm talking about a chainsaw stuffie.)

In bed with a cover over my head :3 don't ask me why, just something that allows me to focus more on whatever im doing, homework even. Also beside my boyfriend on his bed while he plays it too xD playing animal crossing side by side, will be awesome if we find something the other one needs or wants. It'll be the first time I can ever play something local with somebody o.o so used to no one I know having the same game or even system, haha.

Well, this game will be released June 9th... And school will be over on June 19th... So I'll probably be playing this game full swing in Summer, but before and after I'll mostly be playing before bed and on car trips most likely, which I am currently doing with Fire Emblem: Awakening.

LOL call me immature but coming into this thread and reading the answers that don't say "I'll be playing it..." And just say where they will be is making me giggle
C:

Hahahahhahhaah omg how did like no one else get this?
Or maybe you meant something else and I'm just dirty minded

Anyway I will probably be playing new leaf in my bed all huddled up in a ball as it is freezing where I live right now

Home mostly. But I do go on the train almost every weekend to go somewhere or another. I usually take my 3DS to play during the trip.

On weekdays, I have to play at night thanks to work. But on weekends I can play whenever.

Most likely in my bed at 3am. I tend to play portable games at night into the morning.
Who needs sleep?

I still have three weeks of school to go when the game comes out, so I won't have much time during the day and will mostly be playing it in my room during the evenings.

But when school's out: everywhere, always.

I'll just play it whenever I can. Mostly at home or in the car. But I also have some time off in school on some days, so I can also play it there, actually. :)

I'll be playing it ( get your mind out of the gutter!!!) All the time, anywhere, every day.

I will play mostly at home but if I go to school next fall to another city then I'll play on the bus a lot as well. On weekends I can't play much but on school days I'm going to play like crazy :D

Back