• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where's your favorite town tree position?

Sholee

everything must go~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Candy
Orange Candy
Yellow Candy
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ぶ
つ
の
森
It seems like most people like their town trees in the center. My map has it in the center but I wonder if it would be better for projects to put it off in a corner somewhere. Do you like your tree in the center? or in a secluded area away from everything else? :D

Mine is against the cliff wall thingy on the right side of my village. I like it there, because it's away from everything else and I have room for other stuff. I put a fountain in the middle, because I'm planning a park area.

Mine is right near the train station. I didn't think I would like it at first, but I do because now I can plan pwp's around it and it won't mess up my paths either! :3 I also like how when visitors come in, it's the first thing they see.

Mine is right near the train station. I didn't think I would like it at first, but I do because now I can plan pwp's around it and it won't mess up my paths either! :3 I also like how when visitors come in, it's the first thing they see.

That sounds nice. :D

I got mine in the center. My only criteria was to have it South of Town hall but what I have works too. Mine is in the middle bottom of the map, surrounded by water.

Sounds kinda like mine. I didnt like mine at first either but its grown on me alot
tumblr_mp2umcTwQT1qcxp7so1_500.jpg

Yeah, this is mine. I kind of settled for where it was because I've been resetting since the game came out in the US. :T But now it's not so bad.

Edit: Sorry for the huge photo. c:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
I dont really like mine in the center, it takes up so much space. (thinking about resetting) By the train station looks really nice.

Mine is in the center, and I like it there. Makes me feel like my town is balanced and all that jazz. Only had to reset once to get a pretty nice town map.

I don't think this is my favorite placement, but It'll grow on me I guess...!

9asgmt.jpg

Mine is slightly left of center, but in line with Town Hall (a river separates them though). I love its location, as it's a high-traffic area and the villagers tend to congregate there.

I love love love my map including tree placement. I really enjoy it in the centre and it is right beside the town hall.

Mine's in the top right corner, right below the town hall. I love it because no villagers can move in there. :D (hope that made sense, I'm in a hurry)

Mine is about halfway down on the left, a little above my Town Hall. The river curves around above and to the right, and while there isn't a ton of room to do big projects, I can put smaller things, and I also know that I won't have any houses built on top of it, either.

Mine is in the southwest corner of my town and right next to the town hall. I love it there because it's near the beach's cliff, and it just seems really nice.

Back