• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where's your favorite town tree position?

HNI_0067.JPG
This is where mine is. I didn't want it in the center, and I love the placement here.

I wanted mine in the middle before I got the game, but once I saw my current map I loved the position. It's just to the left of the train station with a nice big empty field underneath I am making into a beautiful park square and placing the cafe. I'd hate for it to be against a cliff wall or tucked into a corner. I have yet to see it beside the ocean though! That would be pretty. :)

I have mine in the centre, which is awesome, and my town hall is above it. I placed a fountain between the both of them though, which I thought was a great idea, but I'm worried that as the tree grows it will block the view of the fountain / town hall. I've seen pics of how big the tree gets, but I don't know if it would block these out or not.. so I'm all paranoid. D:

Back