• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Which 3DS do you have?

Which 3DS Model do you own?

• Total voters

Hsn97

Inexperienced Person
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
3659-0452-2022
Isabelle
I’m curious, I got an original 3ds for Christmas 2015 and have loved it ever since. A few weeks back I finally decided to treat myself to a New 3DS XL which I’m also in love with. And as much as I know that I should really sell my original 3DS now because I just don’t play it anymore, I can’t bring myself to doing it. And it got me wondering what other people favourite 3DS console is. Or maybe you have multiple? I’m thinking I might keep my original for when I’m traveling light and just need to stick something small in my pocket 😅

I have an original 3DS I got at launch, and recently I bought a japanese 3DS XL and modded it. I love the custom themes on it!
I live in Japan and enjoy buying used games here and for a while I couldn’t play 3DS games since they’re region locked, but now I’m all good!

I used to have a blue 3DS XL but it broke :/

Now I have a black New 3DS XL that I’ve had for 7 years and it has some scratches and dents but it works like normal… well, I think it does. I think I’ve dropped it too much because it crashes infrequently and seems to do that constantly whenever I play certain games now for some reason, but it at the very least can turn on and play games.

I have a blue 3DS XL, 2DS, and SNES New 3DS XL and I only really use the last one. The screen on my 2DS has a crack on it and my blue 3DS XL has a stiff circle pad that is pretty much unusable.

Back