Which new mush collectibles are u planning on getting?

Which new mushroom collectibles do u plan to get?

• Glimmer

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Blue famous

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Green Famous

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Heartstamp

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Starry

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Shiitake

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Inky Cap

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Fly Agaric

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Death Angel

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Golden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue mush lamp

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green mush lamp

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Black famous

• Famous

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I will have to see how much event currency I will get. Ideally I would like to get the plushrooms. Inky is currency heavy though.

I think I maaay go with this
1727963313342.png
which is more expensive sadly. 180 nvm.

This is the other I am considering which is only 120.
1727963345152.png

I could instead just do two famous mushrooms and shiitake and whatever is left sell on the market if I couldn't do a full set up that I would like. I may do that. The lampshrooms are pretty but I just greatly prefer the plushrooms.
If the forgeable mushrooms were available as collectibles I would be in a real pickle, but maybe the prices would be different.

While typing this, I did think of this which I may actually go for tbh. I would only have to buy three event collectibles because I already have the others. It would only cost me 130.
1727964376740.png

This is expensive and would only work if the Rafflesia comes back later this month, which there is no way of knowing. 160
1727964676933.png
I do really like this though and it has potential to build onto it later with other collectibles that have the night sky or enchanted forest backgrounds. I do think I like this one best tbh. Maybe I will take my chances on this one.

Decisions..

I have 93 currency right now. End of the night should be 123. I am not sure how much more is coming due to the event feeling a little disorganized, but... I would assume there is another test night? And I assume the 7th at 9pm is the last cash in? idk. So I am kinda waiting it out more. I would also like to see what the marketplace lists the shrooms for.

I’m not entirely sure yet but I’m definitely going to get the Shiitake plush 🩷

There are far too many tempting options. I honestly don’t know. Sadly although the glimmer option is absolutely gorgeous 😍 it is very expensive. I absolutely must get the heart and star. I will just get as many sautéed mushies as I can and then make a decision.

The two I really want are shiitake plushroom and inky cap plushroom. If I do have enough left over I might try for a green mushroom lamp.

I’ve already treated myself to the heartstamp lamp and shiitake plushroom, anything pink with a heart on is a must in my book 😂 and I love all plushes, I preferred the ****take because of the brighter colours

I'm thinking I may get a row of blue famous mushrooms.
Not sure yet though.

voted for heartstamp, starry and/or glimmer - not actually certain on which ones i will go for as unsure on which i’d get the most use out of but these are the ones i like the most so the ones i’m more likely to go for

I'm not really hunting for any of these, even though a couple of them look cool. Moreso I'm giving them away as gifts to friends. :3

definitely going for a shiitake plush, and an inky one if i can swing the sauteed mushrooms but i've really got to go all out for it!

I'm going with the Glimmer and Starry. I love things that look galactical and ethereal, so they have my vote. Though the lineup I plan on out for these shroomies are gonna be expensive for sure.

I think ill go for an inky cap plush and if I don't end up getting enough currency then I might get a death angel instead. they're both really cool but I can't see myself using both of them.
unless...

Last edited:
I've already grabbed my starry lamp, I'd like to get the other new lamp and all 3 new famous mushrooms if I can!

Back