• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which Personality Type Can You Relate To Most?

Which Personality Type Are You?

• Total voters

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
What Animal Crossing New Leaf Personality type do you think best fits your real life personality?

Which Character can you relate to most? :)

Lazy, definitely.

(Kind of sad when it's such a clear answer.)

All the lazy characters do is talk about food. I'm lazy but that's not all I talk about.

I'd say normal. Because I'm pretty normal, I'd say. xD Plus I always feel the most connected to the Normal characters in the game.

Even though I'm usually BFFs with snooty characters. I'm not really that snooty.

I feel most connected to the Lazy villagers, but I'm also a bit cranky too. (I'm only 14, does that even make sense?)

Even though I love the lazy villagers in-game, I, myself, am not lazy and i CAN'T STAND lazy people in real life! I said normal, but that's only because I forgot what "Uchi" is.

Even though I love the lazy villagers in-game, I, myself, am not lazy and i CAN'T STAND lazy people in real life! I said normal, but that's only because I forgot what "Uchi" is.

Uchi is a mix between snooty and normal. They care about how they look and fashion but are kind and caring towards the player.

Definitely a cranky type. Those are also my favourite types of villagers, along with Normal and Lazy. Everyone else is just too annoying until you eventually befriend them. That said, every type will become annoying if they're a duck.

Back