• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which Personality Type Can You Relate To Most?

Which Personality Type Are You?

• Total voters
I'm essentially a Cranky/Snooty hybrid

More cranky than anything actually

(Which makes no sense for someone my age)

Hmm, if there was an "Artistic" or "Eclectic" option, I'd be set. But I suppose I'll go with "Uchi." XD

Lazy/Cranky

XD I'm always baffled by those animals who are all, "Ohmigosh SHOPPING" or the ones with sweaty workouts on he brain. XD

I am more like the lazy villagers in that I just wanna eat all the amazing food, and like the crankies in that sometimes too much sunshine and out-of-house activities can be tiresome. XD

Even though I love the lazy villagers in-game, I, myself, am not lazy and i CAN'T STAND lazy people in real life! I said normal, but that's only because I forgot what "Uchi" is.

If you got a problem with us lazy folks we can settle this some other time.

Jock.

*flexes*

So they do exist!

I'm a large mix. But I connect most with lazy villagers, cranky villagers, and peppy villagers if I'm in the right mood. Definitely not a snooty or jock type though.

Normal. That's the closest I can find, really. There should be more personality types... But, that can be left for the next version. :)

I'd choose mental, if that were ever a choice.

Preferably some other time far in the vague, distant future that we'll likely never reference again so long as you don't bring it up.

It's like you read my mind.

...Well, it seems as though I'm part of the lazy majority.

I share my birthday with Static (July 9th), and he's pretty cool. I'd be pretty happy if he showed up in my town, one day. There's this one horse that I had in my town in WW way back when, whose name I can't remember off-hand, but I got pretty attached to her, and managed to pick up her picture.

Back