• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

which season would you have your town permanently set in?

Spring! :) More specifically, Cherry blossom season. Not very creative, I know, but the petals floating through the 7pm sky above the river are my favourite ^-^

Definitely winter (which I’m planning on doing either if I get another animal crossing game or buy it myself) because 1) it’s the season I was born in, 2) it’s my favorite season, 3) I love the snow on the ground, & 4) I love the snow falling in the air!

I enjoy having all 4 seasons, but I would pick Summer if I absolutely had to choose. That way my town would basically have a tropical climate, which I have thought about doing before. It's also the most realistic, since Spring and Fall are simply transition periods while any area below (above if in Southern Hemisphere) the tree line will experience some kind of summer, making endless winter impossible.

I would choose fall for my personal town because it goes with the aesthetic of the town, and I love all the colors. For my wip town, I'm not sure but I'd probably the one part of spring where there are cherry blossoms.

I would choose summer. Specifically stormy summer days because it matches the gloomy and blue aesthetic i'm going for in-game

I would have to say Fall/Autumn as the permanent season for my town. Before... I would say the season of Spring, but I am enjoying the Fall/Autumn season in Animal Crossing New Leaf a lot once I gave it a chance.

Autumn!!!!! I love all the different colors and it looks so so cozy I love autumn so much! I don't care if it doesn't fit my theme, autumn is the Best.

I enjoy all of the seasons, but if I had to pick one it would be summer, especially when the hydrangea bushes are in bloom. I love the vibrant colors during that time.

cherry blossom season!! i have a very cutesy-pinkish town and i dunno. everything is just so pretty then!! the trees are all vibrant and the falling petals are gorgeous.. in general though, summer! all the bugs and the beautiful vibrant colors are my absolute favorite, not to mention calming! ^_^

The fall or summer.
I dont like the winter and I’m not sure about the cherry blossom either. Mostly I like the rainy foggy days at the end of the fall before winter picks up in the game.

Last edited:
Spring, but most definitely not during the Cherry Blossom time, it’s too common and cliche in dream towns.

I would set my main town Komorebi in autumn. Actually, I’ve been manually keeping it as autumn for awhile now, haha. The chilly weather and dark, yet vibrant hues are definitely my favorite to look at.

(If I had to pick a different season, it would be winter. I just like colder weather and warmer clothes in general.)

For my current town? Probably summer would be match my aesthetic.

I do really like autumn in the game though too so it would be a difficult decision.

They're all in the current season in the game, winter.
I just Time Travel back whenever I want to update the DAs, except for Moonview.

Back