• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

which season would you have your town permanently set in?

Honestly, probably spring if I had to choose... but I like having all 4 seasons. Being stuck in one season forever would be horrible.

I would either pick autumn or winter since these are my favorite seasons and I love how the
town looks at that times.

That's a really tough choice! I think between spring and fall if it could just transition back and forth between that. I do like the vibrancy of summer and the crunchy snow of winter, but I like the fair inbetweens.

Mid autumn or summer. I like the colour variety in the trees in fall but I also love tropical towns and the hibiscus bushes are my favourite. If only we can plant palm trees on the main land without hacking T_T

Aw, winter! I love when I'll be talking to kitty and she'll ask for some fuzzy boots because her feet are cold :) and I love all the snow! It never snows where im at so its really nice!

I'd probably choose Spring as it suits the aesthetic of my town most! But I love all the seasonal events in Autumn/Winter time too.

It’s a hard choice for me between fall and spring because each of them offers it’s own beauties

Hmm, I haven't given much thought of this. I'd say that I'll put my town during the summer. There are lots of things to do during that season if you compare it to winter aside from toy day and new year.

Back