• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which side of Maine Street is your museum?

Which side of Maine Street is your Museum?

• All the way to the right of Main Street!

Votes: 63 48.1%
  • All the way to the left of Main Street!

Votes: 68 51.9%

• Total voters

Val

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Green Candy
Green Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
ど
う
So, every town I've been to has their museum on the right side of Kick's. My museum is on the far left next to the photo booth. How about you?

Last edited:
Mine used to be on the left but I couldn't get used to it so when I restarted my new town, it's back onto the right ~

Mine is on the left, I've always thought it looks a bit awkward compared to the right though.

Right.
I didn't know it could be any different than right, lol.

To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left...

I've had both orientations, and while I think the museum being on the right is a tad more convenient (if you want to dump your purchases from the shops in the locker), I don't mind it being on the left.

EDIT: I also like the bench with the sea view being closer to the shops. I envision a tired shopper taking a break over there.

Last edited:
i think its the opposite of where your beach is,like if the beach runs on the right side of your town the museum will be on the left

Mine is on the right! Does it's placement have to do with your beach or is it random?

I was hoping for it to be on the left side, because I wanted the right side to be where the bench is. It reminds me of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon when Diglett sits beside Dugtrio by the pelliper post office. (sorry I couldn't find a picture)

Right. I knew I wanted it on the right since before I got the game so I made sure the map I chose had it. XD I have it on the left in my spare town and I hate it.

Mine's on the right.
Didn't even notice that it could be on the other side until much later, when I visited my friend's town.

Back