• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Which side of Maine Street is your museum?

Which side of Maine Street is your Museum?

• All the way to the right of Main Street!

Votes: 63 48.1%
  • All the way to the left of Main Street!

Votes: 68 51.9%

• Total voters
It's on the left side so it's alright... or all left.

Last edited:
It's on the left for me. When I've gone to other towns and theirs is on the right I think it looks good too, but since I've had it on the left this whole time anything else would feel weird.

Right in Hobbiton, left in Eternia. Not as confusing as I thought it would be thankfully lol.

Left, would feel weird on the right. Though I don't know why its abnormal was it on the right in other AC's? This is my first.

Mine is on the right. The cliff with the bench that's over looking the ocean is on the left, which lines up with my town because my long stretch of beach is on my left side of town. I think they go by which side your beach is on.

Last edited:
For me it's the oppisite every town I visit the museum is on the left. Mine is on the right. Personally I like it better on that side.

Back