New Fuchsia Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
New Paras Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Toadette Foraged Mushroom
False Frogstool Foraged Mushroom
Ancient Red Impressively Spotted Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Fertile Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Shiny Fertile Foraged Mushroom

🍄 You must eat (at least) one mushroom! There is no opting out! 🍄

Hypothetically of course! What would your mushroom taste like?

Come to me Booton. I'm pretty sure you taste like marshmallow. 👻

1728301295215.png

1728301326554.png
1728301396713.png

I would eat regular, chicken, or musical mushrooms. Those look the most like "real" mushrooms. It'd be great if the mushrooms could keep their color after cooking, too.

While i love booton, i don't think i could eat anything that looks like it's looking at me while i eat it. So all the faces are out. If it looks like it's trying to run away, that's also no, so scampering types are out.

I love Toblerone, but maybe not in a mushroom. And while the paint shrooms might look ok to eat - I've mixed a bunch of paint colors up before, and it just looks like dark gray mud. Who wants to eat mud? Not me.

I would eat regular, chicken, or musical mushrooms. Those look the most like "real" mushrooms. It'd be great if the mushrooms could keep their color after cooking, too.

While i love booton, i don't think i could eat anything that looks like it's looking at me while i eat it. So all the faces are out. If it looks like it's trying to run away, that's also no, so scampering types are out.

I love Toblerone, but maybe not in a mushroom. And while the paint shrooms might look ok to eat - I've mixed a bunch of paint colors up before, and it just looks like dark gray mud. Who wants to eat mud? Not me.
Oh my gosh, trying to eat a mushroom that's scampering away. 😂 I couldn't do it.

I would eat the magical mushrooms because they might give me superpowers.
The mushrooms with the cute faces because Booton would definitely be tasty.
Regular mushrooms are always the safe bet.

I guess for eating I'm just going to stick to the regular looking mushrooms, I do really like them all even if the designs are simple. I'm too scared to eat a mushroom with a face. With the brushrooms I just want to make some art instead.

Realistically id only trust eating the regular or chicken ones, so i voted chicken. But those cute faces are a little tempting..like a gummy bear, especially the porkini ones, just like the chicken theyd be pork right 🤔

I’d eat the puyopuffs for sure, they look delicious. like they would taste like cotton candy. I would also take my chances with the magical mushrooms, looks like it could be a good time.

I’d totally eat the chicken mushrooms. And let me tell you, I seriously want to eat a chicken of the woods mushroom really bad. But if they’re commonly poisonous, I’ll change my mind.

The staff mushrooms I’ll pass on eating. But if there was a Kilza foraged mushroom I’d eat that.

Those Sonic mushrooms look so tasty. I wish they would have named the Shadow one 'The New Bitter Edgehog Mushroom' or something xD
Shadow gives edgy energy, so it would have been funny!

I'd also probably eat an AMOGUS shroom, but I'd be scared of it being poisonous. 'Cause that's sus!

Back