• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Which Villagers Do You Despise?

I don't really hate any villagers & i treat them equally. But i do hate it when their houses blocked my PWP plans.

Zucker because he looks ugly and weird. And scary. Also autocorrect changes his name to sucker.

My little sister and I dislike Derwin greatly. I'm not sure the reason behind my sister disliking him but one of the reasons I dislike him is fact that he's an ugly-looking nerd stereotype with the starting catchphrase "derrrr" plus I find him kind of annoying. Plus my sister and I like to joke that he is a stalker since as soon as my sister got him to move out in City Folk, he winded up moving in to my town on my New Leaf.

Queenie and Whitney -_- not even going to go into my rage mode on how much I despise them lol

i love queenie shes a cutie and shes my last dreamie

i hate hazel for moving in my path
i hate peanut for being annoying
hated drago and hopper

i cant remember if i posted in this thread already though

Francine. She was one of the original 5 in my town and she annoyed me to no end. She was rude and it took more than a month to get her to leave.

T-Bone! Everytime when I reset my town, T-Bone would show up...EVERYTIME!
And he always tried to rip me off. Like asking me to trade my Shark for his moldy tee...
No. His dumb face just annoys me. I dont have any negative feels for any villager but T-Bone.

Gaston because he moved in and kept me from getting TWO of my dream villagers recently.

Gaston because he moved in and kept me from getting TWO of my dream villagers recently.
That happened to me awhile ago where I had to choose between getting Pietro for free or Flora for 5 million bells. I chose Pietro but I think I should've chosen Flora.

Back