• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whimsical Wardrobe - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meet Solaris, the prince of the sun worshippers. His kingdom had been wiped out long ago due to, he believes, the kingdom of the moon. He holds the Sword of Dawn and stands to oppose the Moon Princess from reviving her lost kingdom. Is his hatred justified or has he had the story wrong the whole time?

2022090118061500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I wasn't ready to drop my celestial theme so I reworked my antagonist to be the embodiment of the sun, the thing which allows plants and forests to flourish =33

2022090118071300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Our hero collects fallen stars from the night sky to grant her wishes and those around her to fend off evil spirits. As the wishes are granted, the evil spirits fade and the moon rises back into the sky bringing light into our lives once more.

2022090321294100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2022090321293000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Prompt 3

B7BF07E8-0EF2-4666-92EB-236ACC64ACE4.jpeg

The antagonist of our venturer is that of all living: Death. It is not defeated by vain potions and magic, as not even Life touches it, just as it does not touch Life. Death consumes its victims mercilessly, and it is the job of our heroine to fight its influence and protect from its untimely strikes on those around her.

0C88FD11-F74B-4F8D-808E-3F18006A860F.jpeg

Extra:
Death is a part of nature’s cycle.
Life gives and Death takes away, so I figure that Death would never or could never touch Life, as it would run out of living things to consume eventually. Life wouldn’t or couldn’t harm Death because it is not in its nature.
The red represents blood, of course, which actually ties it to Life, as blood is of the living. Life and Death are twins in this world.
The snow camo pants are representative of death because winter is the time for decay.

Deep in the forest where Good Witch Val & Chamomile the Chimera collect their ingredients, there is a glen no one dares to enter. It is the realm of Druscilla the Dryad. Once a benevolent being, Druscilla's heart harden as she watched humans destroy her forest. Now Druscilla's whole being is dedicated to bringing ruin & destruction to the world of humans.
She knows Val & Chamomile help the vile humans so she has focused her evil intentions on them.
Once they are dispatched she'll turn her attention to those who truly deserve her ire.
whimsical_wardrobes_entry_round_3_by_valzed_dfcm3k8-pre.jpg

whimsical_wardrobes_proof_round_3_by_valzed_dfcm3k3-pre.jpg

2022082409334100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Behold! The evil wizard, Fhdnakdfjghpt!
An orphan so consumed by the death of his parents, he became the embodiment of decay itself.
Food spoils, flesh burns, and most else withers.

---
"Fh... fehd.... Fen... Fedna... oh, screw it, EVIL WIZARD!" The lady knight roared as she stormed his dungeon, "Give me back my family!"
"Absolutely not!" Fhdnakdfjghpt scoffed, "Your father makes excellent quiche, and your husband tells the best knock-knock jokes. As long as I stay six feet away, they will be mine forever!"
Raising her shovel high in the air, the woman prepared to do battle... but the Egg Witch touched her shoulder gently, wavering her resolve. The witch then walked over to her long, lost cousin... and embraced him, for she was far too much of a Good Egg to be affected by his rot.
"Rotten Egg... it is time you know your true heritage. And come back to your real family."

I wasn't expecting the antagonist to be an embodiment of nature so I had to make the ending extra silly to accommodate

2022082409335700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

This foresty witch wears the mark of the moon and the flower that gives her magical energy.
View attachment 454677

View attachment 454676
Just a cute little dress thing I threw together, socks and sandals to keep it casual

The companion to the witch is naturally... a cat! The cat also shares markings of the moon and flower. Kitty is a little feisty towards outsiders.
View attachment 455983
*face paint by me, cat dress not by me!

sun .jpeg

The antagonist to our foresty witch none other than the Sun. The Sun is the great giver of life to all things however the Sun is constantly at battle with the moon and our witch is greatly reliant on the moon for her powers. Our witch may only do her best to operate in the shadows or while the sun is away.
sun name.jpeg

(please ignore my previous post, it was a topic that wasnt allowed)

The Siren
A lonely woman who's scorned many times, she wishes to eradicate everything sugary by melting it in water! She lives in the bottom of the ocean and will send heavy rain to melt every sugar star, lollipop, cotton candy and more. She wishes to stop any sweetness from existing, by melting the sugar down to nothing!

zZv9hsa.jpg

QY6xCvY.jpg

As the first night on the ship fell, our sailor was feeling lonely - first day without anyone to talk to was getting to her little heart. She was looking up at the midnight sky, cold but soft breeze was making her cheeks tingle. The sensation was almost as if someone was cupping her cheeks with their hands.
"Stop making that face, you're literally making a ghost want to die. And I'm already dead."

View attachment 455404

The true embodiment of the sea - The Water Maiden, angry with our ghostly companion for robbing her shrine, planning her sweet revenge 🧜‍♀️

whimsical wardrobe 3.jpg

whimsical wardrobe 3 username.jpg

Ravio has been sent to find Princess Hilda, as her help is needed in a nearby enchanted forest. Unfortunately, the forest seems to have affected Ravio, and now rather than just wearing a bunny hood, he is part bunny now!
KjGscUO.jpg

wY012jz.jpg
ZZS8XF6.jpg

The Great Deku tree in this world has been corrupted! It has managed to conjure a small, movable body of its own, and is tracking down Princess Hilda. It is able to use its power to manipulate all plant life in its path.

LEjpVsT.jpg

Last edited:
o1UgShx.jpg

Tom Tree
Walking deep within the woods, you suddenly hear a rustling in a nearby tree. Startled, you look around, but see no small animals or creatues. Then, barely audible, you hear; "psst, over here". Confused now, you turn to your right and to your bewilderment, you see the tree beside you moving closer. "Hello" says the tree, "I'm Tom, Tom the Tree". "Will you be my friend?" he queries, "It's quite lonesome out here". It realy would be kind of you...

hB5qcg4.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back