• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whimsical Wardrobe - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mick

so for round 3 can I still have my that turns into a creature? But the person is mainly a human because they were born human. Like would that still count under the living creature? My pic is showing him human.

@Mick

so for round 3 can I still have my that turns into a creature? But the person is mainly a human because they were born human. Like would that still count under the living creature? My pic is showing him human.

I don't have the answer to this! :D
I'm just going to forward the ping to @pandapples <3

Round 3

My antagonist that is the personification of nature is THE Grape Overlord! You may think she's friendly, but she actually has wild berries to give you. Are those poisonous? Don't dare to find out!

Sarah3WW3.jpg

Sarah3WW3Proof.jpg

Round 3
Evil Butterfly
1662144580205.png

Don't be fooled by the evil butterflies cute looks! He is overly possessive of any flower he sees, shooing away all other nature and greedily keeping them to himself. Soon due to lack of proper pollination the local ecosystem will collapse and then another island will be chosen to be tormented.
1662144603502.png

Round 3

Princess of the ocean. She sings and plays the most beautiful music to the fish and other ocean life. But be careful, if you hear her melodies, it’s a trap and she’ll transport you to the bottom of the ocean for eternity.

2fYBN9N.jpg

ttaBRrQ.jpg

presenting the guardian of the forest: leaf lass. slung around her is a special cage that houses the souls of those foolish enough to be caught wondering in her forest. souls that are then used as nourishment for said forest
2022090218482200-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2022090218484500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
(as an aside, for some reason my images kept getting deleted before I could even upload them, so I had to redo taking these pictures 3 times. which included having reload and all the game each time too. absolutely obnoxious)

540C58EF-.jpg

A regular human named Amatsu after the Storm God. A boy who used to live in a village with his family. But then got taken away to a prison by a mysterious group of men that cursed Amatsu. A curse that Amatsu will forever live with, a curse to be able to turn into the great Storm God, a monster who can control the weather. After Amatsu escaped the prison, people were afraid of him so Amatsu decided to live in a hidden abandoned castle. For the rest of his life, he excluded himself and controlled weather by making it rain, creating tornadoes, and hurricanes.

ACDB400B-.jpg

Last edited:
d'Artagnan and his faithful sheep (see my previous entries) have traveled far, and faced down many challenges.

Now, they must face a totally worthy foe... the Ultimate Personification of Nature.

Actually, call it the Spiritual End of Every Meal.

Or, ermm... The Evil Essence of Poor Sanitation.

Or, well, maybe think of it as more of a mathematical representation of a natural process... Number Two.....?

I can't think of a more "natural" antagonist than one that can blitz your nose ;)

2022090220441100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2022090220461000-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Deep from within the dirt of the earth, a witch of nature fools the unknowing in its beauty and similarities to the flowers & mushrooms🍄 of the season. But she isn't what she appears to be - there's darkness in those eyes...

Screenshot_20220902-130758_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220902-201753_Gallery.jpg

Im kinda confused by the third round. We have to make an antagonist of something?

So this next round, is creating an antagonist in nature, but not in power of animals. But like fire, ice? So fourth?

Yup the entry should be your own interpretation of a part of nature itself such as the sky, moon, plants, ocean, fire, etc.

@Mick

The entry should be a human (your island rep), yes, but represent some form of nature. Examples listed above such as the sky, moon, plants, ocean, fire, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back