• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are the best (and worst) elephant villagers and why? 🐘

Best villager?

• Axel

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Chai

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Big Top

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Opal

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Margie

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Cyd

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • Tia

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • Dizzy

Votes: 16 19.0%
  • Paolo

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Ellie

Votes: 23 27.4%
  • Eloise

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Tucker is my favorite - mammoth asthetic, lazy, natural-ish design as far as color/patterns goes. :3 Can't vote for him though since not on the list. I think Margie would be my least favorite but I don't really feel there's a worst tbh...

The elephants are a cool animal type! I like Paolo and his thick eyebrows. His house is cool too with the spa theme and exclusive furniture, but I wish he was available in new leaf without an amiibo card. I don't dislike any of the elephants, but if I had to pick a least favorite it'd be Dizzy since his design is the least whimsical of them all.

Best: Tia, Cyd and TUCKER!!!!

Tia: I love her teapot theme. She was in my fairytale town at one point.

Cyd: Not biased just because he's "new" , I just really like his design.

TUCKER: Who isn't on this list....has one of the best elephant villager themes..a wooly mammoth! I wish they added more prehistoric villagers so my bud can have some friends.

Worst: Big Top?

I don't dislike any elephants but if I had to choose it would be Big Top. Other than Kid Cat I dislike the superhero themed villagers.
Time to update my elephants 🐘🐘🐘

BEST: Cyd and Tucker! I kind of fell off liking Tia a while ago. I stand by what I said about Cyd and Tucker. Tucker is awesome because he is a mammoth and Cyd's design is really good. I also like Cyd's gamer theme on HHP.

WORST: I like Big Top more now. The worst would have to be Chai. I forgot about her last time. I don't like the teacup on her head. I think it looks...too much. That's all.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I absolutely adore Tia and Tucker, but when Cyd was the first of the new villagers that moved onto my island I was iffy about him but as I got to know him, Oh my gosh he is just the best!!!! I love his house, and he just was such a sweet, fun cranky!!!

Sorry Margie, but she is definitely my least favorite of the elephants, as I am just not a huge fan of her design

i LOVE tia, she's been in my towns (and island, and camp and whatever) for as long as she can. her design is so delicate and cute, and has my favourite colour palette.

honourable mention is dizzy! he's just a plain ol' elephant but he's so cute.

i do not like axel... please stop smiling sir... please. cyd kind of creeps me out too. i'm not big on tucker either but at least his design is well done.

A lot of the elephant villagers have cute or interesting designs! Opal, Margie, Ellie and Chai all have designs I really like!

I think Chai is very cute! Can't go past her little teacup head. I think Margie is quite cute, too! They would have to be my two favourite elephants maybe.

Axel is the only elephant villager I have on an island at the moment. I invited him from a mystery island on a whim after he was the only villager to show up a second time after quite a few tickets. He's been very sweet.😊

I definitely couldn't choose a "worst" elephant villager! 🐘💗

Chai and Margie are sooo cute! I'd love to have them on my island. I don't think I've had an elephant before!

Worst elephant? Hmm... maybe Big Top.

i can't not choose chai! she's just so cute and i love how her hair looks like clouds

my least fave is prob big top.... i'm sorry.. i just don't like the green or him very much

I like Tia, Chai, Margie, Axel, Dizzy, and Cyd, they're cool.

However, my least favorite is also Big Top, he moved in front of my town hall in my secondary New Leaf town, and he made one of my favorite villagers sad, while this green elephant was dancing around all happy and stuff! What a jerk!

There are so many great elephant villagers. I don’t have any that I dislike. My favorites are Ellie , Dizzy and Margie.I started to really like Eloise when I got her on Serenity and now she is permanent.

Best:
Chai - She's just the most beautiful shade of light blue, and I love the little teacup on her head.
Dizzy - Dizzy's design is just so plain and simple but it works beautifully.
Tucker - I just love his designs how they gave him big tusks, I wish more elephants would have them!
(Shout out Margie, Tia, and Cyd)

Worst:
Paolo - It's a combination of the really bright pink, the big bushy eyebrow, and then the really tiny beady eye that's just not working for me.

There's a lot of good elephant designs! But I'd say the best of the best would be Margie, Opal, and Chai. Margie has really gorgeous colors and patterning, and I just kind of feel like she has a pretty iconic design for the series. Opal is just a green elephant but sometimes simple is best, and I like her energy. It's kind of interesting that we have two elephants themed around tea, but of the two I really like Chai's design best—I like her white hair, and she looks friendly.

Meanwhile the WORST elephant is AXEL because he scared away my first golden stag in New Horizons and took FOREVER to move out. ...Personal grudges aside, I'm just not a fan of his design/expressions.
Paolo is also towards the bottom of my list just because he's a bit too pink imo. If he were darker or less saturated then he might not be so bad, but his current hue is kind of hard on my eyes.

I'll be honest and say that I don't like many of the elephant villagers, but Ellie is one I wouldn't mind having on my island, and have actually considered a few times. I'd probably leave that for a future game since I have other villagers who are priority (and already have two normals rip). I really love the shade of brown she is and the pink cheeks + the pink on the tip of her tail and trunk work as nice accents that tie her design together. I'm a huge fan of her kind of eye style too, it reminds me of 1930's cartoons. 💕

My least favourite elephant villager is Axel for sure. I will admit that I think I have a huge bias that stems from this heavy dislike towards him though. Back in New Leaf, he decided to put a plot down right onto my perfect peach tree, which was my only one (the one you can find on one of your trees). My 14 y/o self was furious and he became my mortal enemy or something lmao. It's funny to look back on, but wow he really did screw me over like that. I remember having to trade with other people to get some perfect peaches and the whole ordeal was just dramatic/funny. On top of that, I highly dislike the jock personality so that's not doing any favours for him, and his design is just... not my thing. I find his eyes and smile kind of creepy tbh. 🫢

Chai is such an adorable elephant, let her and Merengue be friends! I love the teacup!
Cyd has a very nice design, red is so great. I've had Dizzy for a bit in New Horizons and he always pushed his adorableness.

Eloise is probably my fav elephant. Ellie, and Paolo are great too!

.....urk OPAL, nope. Shes banned. My drama with her came from New Leaf; where she placed her house INCHES from my own. As well as just being rude and annoying. I really don't like her. I don't need drama on my Island, I rather have someone else. Where's Stinky at?

For me, the best elephant villager would be Tia. She has a pretty and simple color scheme, and the teapot theme is interesting. I like the flowers in her design. She also has the normal personality type, which is one of my favorites. Honorable mentions to Tucker, Margie, Cyd, and Chai. Even though lazy is one of my least favorite personality types, the fact that Tucker is a mammoth more than makes up for that. Margie has a nice color scheme and design. Cyd just looks really cool, and I like his color scheme. Chai is cute, I love the light blue color, and her theme is similar to Tia's.

My least favorite elephant would probably be Paolo. The giant rectangular eyebrows, beady eyes, hot pink coloring, and the lazy personality type... Not my favorite traits individually, let alone combined

Back