• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are the best (and worst) gorilla villagers? 🦍

Best villager?

• Al

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Boyd

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Cesar

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Hans

Votes: 27 37.0%
  • Louie

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Peewee

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • Rocket

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Rilla

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Boone

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters

Wolfieocelot

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ah, the gorillas.... the species most people hate.... i wonder how this goes....

BEST: Hans. His design is cool and unique, being based off what appears to be a yeti. I like his personality as well.

WORST: Boyd. He looks weird and creepy.... No thanks....

Best: PEEWEE and I will fight to the death for him. He isn't just my favourite gorilla he is my favourite villager. He is a gentle giant and I LOVE HIM. And I love his lil' dude catchphrase. Truly iconic (before NH changed it).

Worst: Al
Why is he so yellowy 😖

the best gorilla is Jane, she's honestly the only one I really love besides Louie so I'm really sad she didn't make it past Doubutsu no Mori E+.

my least favorite is definitely Rilla, one of the ugliest villagers and one of the worst uses of outside character representation I'e ever seen in Animal Crossing.

Hans. Best gorilla.

2020122712112800_s.jpg

2020121713374300_s.jpg

Honestly, I have tried, but I just do not favor the gorillas.

the best for me is Boone. I love his colors and he is a jock which fits with his fitness hobby (why do they all have to have the fitness hobby?)

My friend had Cesar and liked him. He is okay too. I like that he is orange and think he fits the cranky personality.

my least favorite is Rocket. I don’t like any of the ‘superhero villagers’ and she is my least favorite of them. Sorry Rocket.

I voted for Hans and Boone. They are both unique looking and I have had Hans as a villager for a long time now and can honestly say I love him. He may be one of my top favorite villagers of all time.

I also really like the way Cesar, Louie, Peewee and Violet look, but I haven't had any experiences with them.

I do have a least favorite in this group and it's Rocket. She's just too pink for me and I don't really care for her 'superhero' theme. Honestly, the 'superhero' villagers never really come off as superheroes to me, though. They look more like race car drivers or something.

Hans is a smug and he's perfect. The smug dialogue sounds wonderful coming from a yeti. Rocket is also super cute. If I ever do a superhero island (which I hope to do someday), I'd like to invite her and the others. I just don't like pink houses, or I would have kept her on my one island where she was my starter sisterly.

totally new opinion here but I HATE THE GORILLAS!!!!! >:(
148da37f4deb0c6dd9759cb1696fdff4f121945e.png

(here is the tier list i took if you want to do your own!)
in short: i do not really like any of them
in long: i can see myself liking rilla and rocket if i had them in my town so i voted for them in the poll! i like rockets colors and think its fun that she goes with the superhero villagers. and rilla.... well i love hello kitty and her eyes and bow are cute :) also i share a birthday with hans EW i think i would like him more if he didnt look kinda greasy to me

most importantly i hate al so much. he is one of the ugliest villagers ever to me and i hope i never have to see this FREAK again..... al fans DO NOT TALK TO ME!!!

I voted for Boone. I really like him and I actually just got his photo today.
Others I hope to meet are Hans, Peewee, Rilla, and Al. Not sure I will like any of them beyond Rilla. But I still want to run into them.
Worst is Violet or Boyd.

The gorillas are hilarious, I love their little butt cheeks popping out from under their shirts.
I don't want one on my island but if I had to have one I'd pick Peewee.

me trying to think of a gorilla villager that i actually like:
B948843D-5B68-4016-8EC7-EA5E610FBB05.png

xjksnsk uh,, i definitely don’t care for the gorillas at all but i don’t really mind boyd or rilla. as for the worst, it’s a tie between al and cesar for me - i mainly dislike al because he was a pain to get rid of in nl + he squashed some hybrids when he moved in but their designs are just,, yikes imo. >_<

Out of all the species, the gorillas are at the bottom of my list. So I don't really like any of them.

But I voted Hans as the best, because out of all of them he is the least offensive to me.

Worst? All of the rest. 😂

My favorite Gorilla villager is Hans. I love his unique yeti coloration and his Smug personality. He's been a resident of my main New Leaf town for years, he's great.

I like the Gorillas. My other favorites are Boone, Cesar, Louie, and Rocket. I enjoy most of the others too.

My least favorite Gorilla is Boyd. Just not a fan of the design at all.

The best is Hans.
He looks nothing like the rest of the gorrilas so is actually a good villager.

The worst is boone. He has genitalia on his face. What kind of design is that? Just so ugly

Back