Who are you donating confetti to?

• Gayle

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Pietro

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
I'm donating to Gayle and Pietro. Sorry Chrissy, but I don't find Bunny Balloons interesting.

I'm also on Team Gayle!! 🩷 I'm absolutely obsessed with the Heart Balloons; they're my main priority. Though if we're able to reach all of her confetti goals, I might switch over to Pietro because I really like the standard balloons too!

I like the standard balloon shape the most, so I'm going to concentrate on Pietro. I probably won't stray away from him, but if I did for at least one, I'd go for Gayle just on the very unlikely chance of maybe being lucky and getting a Rainbow Heart Balloon since it looks great. I expect I'll just be entirely Pietro though.

I'm also going to be donating to Gayle first! Then I might see how the other two are doing if Gayle get's all her goals reached. The heart balloons are my favourite!

I'll probably donate to all three. I want one of each cool balloon, so I'll try my luck with getting them from the mystery balloons and then swap with others as needed

I’ll probably go with Gayle just because I focused all my time on bunny balloons last balloon event so some heart ones would be nice. I do like that fresh bunny balloon though and one of each final boss one would be kinda cool too but I’m not getting my hopes up on that lol.

I’m going to donate to Pietro and Chrissy, probably with an even split of 300 confetti to each. I really like both the bunny and classic balloon shapes. The heart balloons aren’t really my style to begin with and those collectibles’ proportions aren’t my favorite, so I’ll pass on those. Which, as I’ve posted before, is kind of a relief as I already won’t be able to get all the balloons I’m hoping for. I’m surprised to see so few posts for Chrissy! I think I was expecting that one to be the most popular.

Back