Who are you donating confetti to?

• Gayle

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Chrissy

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Pietro

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters
I'm gonna try to get 3 of each final boss balloon, so I guess that means I'll be donating to Gayle, Chrissy, and Pietro. As for the order, I'd like it to be the same as my purple balloons (bunny -> regular -> heart), but I'd be happy to get at least one in the colors I want!

I plan to donate to Chrissy!!! She’s my girl! Can’t wait to see how the confetti goes with these 3!

I'm going to try to focus on gayle, because i love pink and i love the heart shaped balloons, especially the gradient heart balloons.

I prefer the sweet, cool, and glam gradients, though. So if i end up with the colors I don't like as much, I'll probably just go for the cheaper regular-shaped, non-gradient balloons, which i think would be pietro.

If, however, it looks like we've obtained the goals for pietro and gayle, I'll put what i get toward chrissy to help unlock those.

I plan on donating most (if not all) of my confetti to Chrissy, though I might donate to Gayle and/or Pietro at least once if needed to help reach milestones. I'm definitely most interested in the bunny balloons, though!

I like the gradient bunnies more so I'll probably spend all on Chrissy :] but I might spend a little for Pietro if we're still gonna lack milestone goals!

I think I am gping to donate to Pietro. I like the classic balloons more than the heart and bunny ones.

I actually haven't decided properly yet. Maybe I'll get a satisfactory number of colours of one type then switch. I do like the heart balloons as they are bigger.

Initially I was thinking Chrissy, but I might also want some heart balloons, so maybe Gayle as well.

Chrissy!! I love the bunny balloons (as you can probably tell from my lineup 😂)

mostly pietro, really like the simple and traditional look of the regular balloons! might also donate some to chrissy though as the bunny balloons are very cute

I'm going with Chrissy. I already started collecting the bunny balloons in the last event so that's what I'm aiming for

If it isn’t already obvious Chrissy. I’m a sucker for bunny balloons. It’s a shame they aren’t in New Horizons.

Back