• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are you gonna play New Leaf with?

For the first couple of days I won't be playing with no one because I want to get use to my town first and do stuff by my self. I want to get some stuff done around my town before I let anyone in my town. But after that I will let people in my town and have fun :)

Well I'll mainly be playing by myself. Though if I have time I might play with some people online.

Hopefully my boyfriend can get the game so I can play with him! :3

After convincing a couple people to get it, I'll be playing with them, my sister and my mom. I'd like to try little group outings with people from here as well.

I've never played much with other people, honestly. In CF I did some with some internet buds I've known for AGES, but they lost interest in it, and it was hard to get together because of time zone differences. I don't have any RL friends who play! *pout* I do enjoy playing by myself, but I think I'll try to play with a few people I've met here. :) I do still wish we had the mic in this game! It's so much easier than typing with the stylus--groooosssss. :p

IRL - just my fianc?

Over the interwebz, about... 15 or so people?

I know no one in real life who plays animal crossing and has intents on getting NL. I hope I meet someone. Ill stick to heading to forum members towns.

I have a friend I met online on another animal crossing site while playing Wild World and we have become good internet friends so I know we will play together like old times. I also upgraded to the XL and kept my 3ds so I am going to try to convince my boyfriend and maybe my mom to play it. I only have one friend IRL that wants it but she hasnt got a 3ds yet...Im trying to encourage it though lol. And hopefully new people that I add on here :)

Unless my best friend gets a 3DS soon, I'll be playing alone. :(

I'll have to try to make friends on this forum. Friends that I can actually visit. My Wi-Fi is weird. >.>

I'll be playing the most with my little sister, who also happens to be my best friend. :D
She's on TBT too, actually. We've been playing Animal Crossing together ever since it came out on GameCube. We've had so much fun and so many laughs.
We help each other complete our catalogs, furnish our houses, get non-local fruit, share patterns, trade villagers, and all that good stuff. I'm very fortunate to have someone so close to me who loves AC as much as I do. We're both SO excited for New Leaf. We haven't been watching gameplay videos because we want the experience to feel totally new. We're going to have a blast when it comes out.

i have two RL friends that are getting the game so i'll try to play with them (they live in a different state so that might be a little tricky) and some of the people from here too. gotta find out how old everyone is so i know if i have to be kid friendly. lol. at least with my RL friends i can be myself

I have one RL friend who I will be playing with and I will also play with people on this forum too.

I actually know someone on TBT in real life (I'm looking at you JezDayy!)

My GF and another one of my friends are also getting this game, as well as a few people who I've met on this forum and others. So I've got quite a few! :D

In real life, no one. My friends are all in that teenager tons of makeup, boyfriends craze. My parents are also not interested in games and I have no brothers or sisters so I'm pretty unlucky. Online, I have a few friends that I met who are lovely and are interested in what I like too so luckily I will be playing with them, yay! :)

I'll be playing the most with my little sister, who also happens to be my best friend. :D
She's on TBT too, actually. We've been playing Animal Crossing together ever since it came out on GameCube. We've had so much fun and so many laughs.
We help each other complete our catalogs, furnish our houses, get non-local fruit, share patterns, trade villagers, and all that good stuff. I'm very fortunate to have someone so close to me who loves AC as much as I do. We're both SO excited for New Leaf. We haven't been watching gameplay videos because we want the experience to feel totally new. We're going to have a blast when it comes out.
Ahh, I love reading this! I have a sibling who is my best friend as well (a big brother), who I've been playing AC with since the Gamecube version and who's also super excited about New Leaf! I am really looking forward to playing this game with him.

Also have a friend online who I know I'll be playing lots with, and some of my brother's best friends.

I have a few people added from here, I hope to be able to play with quite a few of you eventually!

This guy right here;
I actually know someone on TBT in real life (I'm looking at you JezDayy!)

My GF and another one of my friends are also getting this game, as well as a few people who I've met on this forum and others. So I've got quite a few! :D

maybe one of my best friends, my sister and some good friends here on The Bell Tree. (Juicebox!)

My best friend, possibly my younger sisters if they get a 3DS. And I'll definitely want to play with you forum people.

I'll be playing with my boyfriend, an IRL friend, a handful of close "internet" friends, and hopefully members of this forum. nwn I never really played with anyone else before, aside from a small handful of times I did when WW first came out. c:

Myself because I don't want my parents asking questions like who are those people. You know what I mean.

Back