• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who are you gonna play New Leaf with?

Sadly, no one IRL. :( The only other person I know with a 3DS is my neighbor, and he's two years younger than me and thinks Animal Crossing is boring. No one in my house would play either [especially 'cause it's just me and my parents]. The only people I'll be playing with are friends from TBT.

Well I just went on a friend code adding spree so hopefully some of the people I added will be up for playing.

I don't have any RL friends to play with but I have definitely met some awesome people on here I'd like to visit :)

I got my boyfriend into Animal Crossing just so I can play with him for New Leaf. Don't tell him that though, hehe. He always used to think it was literally a game about helping animals cross a road until I forced him to play it and now he really enjoys it.

He always used to think it was literally a game about helping animals cross a road.

HAHAHAHAHA That is hilarious. It's exactly what I thought when I was a kid and my brother was playing the GC version.

"Whatcha playin Dev?"

"Animal crossing..."

"You mean you get animals to cross a road? Sounds dumb"

Oh so punny.

Honestly though, yeah, ya'll grew on me. Kind of a good thing that I came here BEFORE release.

Yeah, same here. It'll make the game that much more enjoyable.

He always used to think it was literally a game about helping animals cross a road until I forced him to play it and now he really enjoys it.

ROFL!! That's gotta be one of the best thing I've ever heard!

I don't have friends in RL so..... If I wifi at all it'll be dream world or club tortimer. :)

I have two friends who are video game fanatics, but only one of them is interested in the AC series since we both grew up playing the first one together. We'd play that pretty consistently after school whenever we have free time (and no homework). AC was really the only video game I played back then (besides Pokemon).
When it comes to video games in general, I'd be more of a watcher than actually play them for myself.
I'm pretty sure we're both excited for AC:NL to come out, though. Seemed to be a friendship bonding thing then. I'm really hoping we can continue that bond and play together like we used to.
I might still have others from forums join me, but I'm really shy about meeting new people and might be a bit hesitant to ask or even talk if I did have visitors... :p

My broski in California, and my homie in Chicago.

I play it with my friends :D I'm lucky that we're all nearby so we can streetpass when we have class or meet up, and I've also had the chance to run into other players at conventions. I'm in Australia so I was very surprised to see more Japanese 3DS users down here lol.

I don't have friends in RL so..... If I wifi at all it'll be dream world or club tortimer. :)

I don't have any RL friends to play with but I have definitely met some awesome people on here I'd like to visit :)

Sadly, no one IRL. :( The only other person I know with a 3DS is my neighbor, and he's two years younger than me and thinks Animal Crossing is boring. No one in my house would play either [especially 'cause it's just me and my parents]. The only people I'll be playing with are friends from TBT.

My friends don't play Animal Crossing, so I have no one. But I hope I can play with people from the forums and other websites^^

i have 1 person on acc who im good friends with who i might wifi with but other than that idk
im so lonely

:c. I'll add you guys to my 3ds :D

I'll be playing with my husband the most, followed by my 16 year old sister, 18 year old brother, 9 year old sister, an online friend we've had since Wild World, and possibly my dad as well. Other than that, I plan on playing with people from the community!

Back in 2009, this was pretty much the case for me. I made friends with at least a few of that forum's members (including you Trundle/MrMr). Now I have 60+ people on my 3DS Friend List, a few of them being from here and ACC too. I'll surely be playing with the majority of the people I've added soon about a week after the EU release date and I'm willing to add more people to that list. You know what they say, the more, the merrier!

Trundle: Sable still posts on AXA, by the way. Maybe you should do the same, sometime! ;)

Haha, miss those times! I remember playing with you, JC, Lady Rohan once or twice, and then a few others.
Once New Leaf comes out I'll definitely be going back on AXA for a bit if I can.

I will be playing mainly with my boyfriend but will also play with a few old AC friends from ACCF. I also hope to make some good friends here and play with you guys.

When I first began to play Wild World, I was a member on another Animal Crossing Forum. People asked if they could come to my town. I said sure... yeh.

Well I have a few friends on here that I'll probably end up playing with, Jubs, Gallows, Andy, Treasure, etc.

Then there's my younger brother, and a few other folks I know on other sites.

I'm going digital on my 3DS XL and giving the preorder I paid for (2 years ago, sheesh) to my wife so she can play with me on her 3DS. :D

Back