• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who are your favorite neighbors?

My current favorite villagers are Pinky, Gayle, and Tipper. The male villagers of my town are... so-so. I used to like Tex more, but he's like fallen in love with me... it's so creepy! o_o

Right now out of all my villagers my favourite is Katt!

Villagers I like
Pecan
Bangle
Jacques

Meh Villagers
Dotty
Harry
Biff

Villagers I don't like
Cole
Gladys (Moving YAY)

Out of my current villagers my favourites are Shari and Colton. I also have Bruce moving in tomorrow, I love the deer/antelope villagers and crankies, so I'll probably be letting him in my inner circle as well ;)

Out of my villagers i realy love Skye, shes just a sweetheart! But i like all of my villagers, on the wii-version i have always bad luck with my villagers :/

Out of my current villagers I really like Hopper, Roald and Sally. Everyone else is pretty cool too really, no ill will towards them here.

My current favorites are Pecan and Tutu I love talking to them :) also I'm starting to love Sparro even though at first he annoyed me so much!

In my town, the only one I'm really keeping is Erik.

Animals I NEED in my town and will not rest till I get them
•Zucker
•Apollo
•Molly
•Coco
•Sprinkle
•Fauna
•Deirdre
•Jacques

Animals that I would be more than happy to let fill the 10th space

Freya, Diana, Whitney
Flora (Furara), Felicity, Dotty, Bobon, Ruby