• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who did you stop from moving?

Rosie has asked to move a total of twice in over 8 in game months
No rosie..your never leaving....you were a random move in...you gave me your picture....no rosie..you stay forever...

Lucky tried to leave most recently.

I had wanted him out, but now I can't decide if I want to temporarily move him into my main town first. D:

Told him to stay so I'd have more time to think about it...

Bunnie keeps pinging, same with Daisy and Walker. I barely had Lolly and Marina for a week and within a day or two of getting them, they wanted to leave. Like I was gonna let them, lol. I accidentally begged Diva to stay and now I regret it because she hasn't pinged since and I just despise her.

Tangy. I'll never let her go. NEVER! I wish Violet would get the hint and leave. Stinking monkey.

Last edited:
No one for me. Except for cookie who i am trying to get to leave, i keep all vilagers at medium-high friendship to prevent movings.

Nan did move away a couple of days ago, and jacques should have put up his fencing area thingymabob

Marshal just told me that that little rat Beau is planning to leave. He's asleep right now, but I'll stop him in the AM.

I stopped Antonio not long ago.

Well, I stopped Beau and saved to lock it in.

Its been awhile since I've refused a villager's request to move so I can't really remember. I believe Lolly was the last one to announce that she was moving, of course I asked her to stay since shes one of my original 5 and my favorite of the first few villagers I got. She can leave after all the other originals are gone, only 2 of them left lol.

Recently I've decided to let villagers move out when they first say they're going. Before i would wait until I got their picture, but that usually takes months and I really want to have a variety of villagers in my town. So when they ask to move I'll try and butter them up as much as I can before their time is up. I'll send them letters daily, speak to them multiple times a day, and complete any favors they ask of me; if I get their picture then good for me, if I dont though then thats alright too. So far I've gotten 2 pictures in farewell letters that way.

In the past weeks I always stopped Elise from leaving my town. I know she is not popular at all and not really cute or even beautiful, but she was one of my starting villagers and I've kinda grown accustomed to her. I keep giving her silly greetings like "I got your nose" or "Bananarama" and cranky catchphrases which makes her quite entertaining. :blush:

Apple the hamster. She asked like 3 times, but I loved her! She moved away a week ago. I didn't know that she was moving out!

All of my villagers are dreamies so I obviously know someone will ask but it still upset me when marshal said he wanted to move yesterday, I promptly said no but now he's sick :(

Back