• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who do you want in your town?

I want Rosie, Lily and Kitt. Those three are my absolute favorites, but I bet it'll take me years to get them all! I think i've seen all three in the trailers, Kitt was only in the background so it may have been a different kangaroo though :( But yes, those three and I'll be very very happy <3

200px-Olivia.png
200px-Mitzi2.png
200px-Bob.png

200px-Whitney.png
200px-Samson.png
200px-Groucho.png

Any of the following:
(*Starring my top favorites)

*Whitney, Wolfgang, *Bob, Mitzi, *Kiki, Amelia, *Drift, Goldie, *Dotty, *Punchy, *Doremi, Gladys, Margie, Jay, Puddles, Kitty, Butch, Portia, *Apollo, Elmer, Roald, *Peanut, *Rowan, *Purrl, and the new brown and white horse from the June Japanese trailer :)

As long as I get either Nan, Kody, Maple or that cute new duck, i'm happy.

Roald, Vesta, Roscoe, Peanut, Whitney, Nate, Ribbot, Static and Bob are my top. Maybe Jay. Apollo and one of the newish monkeys from AC Wild World would be awesome too. Were they in City Folk or were they just "promotional" characters. I can only remember one, but I think there was 2 others...

Also, where are more turtle characters? WTF D:

Fang, Mitzi, Doremi, Puddles, Mint, Hopper, the new hamster, Peaches, Angus, and Kiki. As long as one is in my town, I'll be happy.

Any of the following:
Bluebear, Poncho, Jay, Robin, Lolly, Olivia, Rosie, Goldie, the new duck, Winnie, Melba, Samson, Aurora, Cube, Vesta (one of my original favorites), Blaire, Filbert, Mint, Peanut, Pecan, Poppy (I love my chipmunks), Rolf, Wolfgang, Whitney, or the new hamster.

As long as I have at least two or three of any of the above animals I'll be good. :) The top three for me would probably be Poncho, the new hamster, and Vesta. Maybe...this is difficult...

Last edited:
I would LOVE to eventually have / Hope to see the return of:
- Octavian <3
- Marina <3
- Cube
- Boomer
- Hopper
- Stitches

As far as new villagers, I really love the new Octopus! (I forget his name...) and Frappe!

Tangy, Bob, Kiki, Kabuki, Punchy, Walker, Static and Rolf are my favorite villagers! I would be happy if I had all of them.

Back