• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who do you want in your town?

Takoyaki, Marina, Ruby, Static, Frappe, New boy kangaroo, Doremi. I pretty much want new characters and a minimum of the jock animals. Definitely want to see animals with the new personalities. Also, no Kody. He shows up in all of my towns despite the fact that I don't even like him. I'm tired of him and I don't want him in my town again.

Going by who is confirmed so far, I want Elise, Doc, Bob, Rowan, Tank, Bunnie, Astrid, Iggly, the new Lion, the new Cow, and Doremi.

That new blue rabbit girl I saw looked really cute. And the octopus. And the new blue wolf. Eehhh, as long as I think the villagers are cute, I wouldn't be too picky.

Walker, Biskit, Bones, Lucky, Marcel, Butch, Cookie, Goldie, Daisy, Portia, and Mac.

I don't think all of these in 1 town is possible, but who I want most it Walker. He is my favourite.

I want Kabuki, Genji, Bones, Lucky, Goldie, Kid Cat, Aurora, Kiki, Whitney, and Melba. If I have at least one, I will be content.

I desperately want Pudge in my town, he's my favourite animal. I'm considering restarting my game until I get a town with Pudge in it, but I sort of want to start this fresh new game with the first town I get... I don't know, I really want Pudge.

I'd also really like a deer villager and a hamster villager since they're new and really adorable. :)

These are the villagers I would like to see in my town, although I'm happy to have new villagers too (in fact that would probably be better for variety's sake)

It's a mixture of villagers I met in the gamecube and ds versions of the game. Along with some other villagers I like the look of. It's a list of 15, just in case the gamecube limit comes back.

Axel (GC)
Boris (GC)
Curt (DS)
Dizzy (GC)
Filbert (GC)
Jitters (DS)
Maple (DS)
Peanut (GC)
Pecan (DS)
Pudge (GC)
Stiches (DS)
Tangy
Victoria (DS)
Doremi (The first deer villager they showed)
That pudding Octopus

I would love a town that looked like this, although admittedly it would probably be better if I met a mostly new cast of characters.

I won't be restarting the game just to get a particular character that's for sure, just go with the flow.

Last edited:
Depending on how many we can have: Bill, Dottie, Grizzly, Lily, Lucky, Maple, Mitzi, Ozzie, Patty, Portia, Rosie, Scoot, Twiggy, Antonio, Tipper, Walker, Goldie, Frobert, Margie, Elmer, Kitt, Teddy, Bud, Rod, Marina, Blaire, Whitney, and Static. I had some pretty good times with those animals before in previous games and I hope I see some of them again! Others I think look cool and I want to meet them for the first time :D

Last edited:
Bunnie, Roald (who always seems to leave me), Kiki, Rosie, bunnie ribbot aurora Roald
As long as I get one of those and a new character and only two (or less) grumpy old people, I'll b good

Antonio, Biskit, Bob, Bunnie, Bud, Butch (<3), Cheri, Coco, Cookie, Deena, Derwin, Dizzy, Doc, Ed, Filbert, Freya, Genji, Groucho, Hugh, Jambette, Kabuki, Lily, Lobo, Lucky, Midge, Monique, Nate, Poncho, Pudge, Punchy, Ribbot, Rowan, Static, Stinky, Agent S, Big Top, Kid Cat (<3), Bree, Caroline, Jitters, Octavian, Marina, Moe, Rodeo, Roscoe, Stitches, Tipper, Tiffany, Whitney, Lolly, Tom, Tangy, Knox, Sterling, Del, Gigi, Elvis, Puck, Gala, Chrissy, Francine, Poppy, Becky, Champ, Simon, Nana, and Tammi.

Out of the new neighbors I like the alligator, the anteater, the yellow cub bear, that cat, the blue cow, both of the deers, the hamster, and the cute duck, the elephant boar thing, the girl tiger, the monkey and the beautiful dog, and that yellow squirrel.

Sorry for the long post XD

Villagers from Previous games: Angus, Kabuki, Kitty, Monique, Olivia, Lucky, Chevre, Roscoe, Savannah, Carrie, Rex, Rasher, Genji, Tiffany, Tiara, Mint, Peanut, Pecan, Static, Bangle, Chief, Freya, Wolfgang, Otis, Egbert, Amelia, Apollo, Quetzal, Sterling, Rio, Gwen, Boots, Camofrog, Gigi, Lily, Wart Jr.

New Villagers: The brown duck, the male kangaroo, the female tiger, the blue cow, the wolf, the female blue penguin, the Michael Jackson looking anteater, that sassy looking pink dog, the pink alligator, the blond horse, the new ostrich, and any of the hamsters and deer.

Villagers from Previous games: Angus, Kabuki, Kitty, Monique, Olivia, Lucky, Chevre, Roscoe, Savannah, Carrie, Rex, Rasher, Genji, Tiffany, Tiara, Mint, Peanut, Pecan, Static, Bangle, Chief, Freya, Wolfgang, Otis, Egbert, Amelia, Apollo, Quetzal, Sterling, Rio, Gwen, Boots, Camofrog, Gigi, Lily, Wart Jr.

New Villagers: The brown duck, the male kangaroo, the female tiger, the blue cow, the wolf, the female blue penguin, the Michael Jackson looking anteater, that sassy looking pink dog, the pink alligator, the blond horse, the new ostrich, and any of the hamsters and deer.

The Michael Jackson looking anteater lol XD

Back