• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who do you want in your town?

I would love to have Ed in my town :3 He was by far my favorite neighbor in Population: Growing and I hope he'll be returning again in New Leaf :)
Some of my other favorites were Chevre, Savannah, Maple, Melba and Wolfgang
I would also love to have a deer character because they're just so cute <3
Of course, if I don't have any of those villagers in my first town, I won't mind as long as there aren't any that I find creepy (such as Gaston XD). It mostly depends on what the town looks like :3
I'm going to try to settle for the first town that I get though and enjoy it~
200px-Ed.png
200px-Chevre.png
200px-Savannah.png
200px-Maple2.png
Melba.png
Wolfgang-1-.gif

Last edited:
I'm happy, I just saw a pic with Angus in it. Just need to see my old chum Snake and I'll be content. I'm sure he's there though.

As long as I got Goldie I'll be happy :) <3 She's been my favorite character since my first ACWW-town, back in '06. I miss those days :/

As long as I got Goldie I'll be happy :) <3 She's been my favorite character since my first ACWW-town, back in '06. I miss those days :/

Goldie's in my gamecube town right now. She gets mad at me everyday for not coming to see her first thing in the morning lol. She's cute though lol.

Cube, Elvis, Bones, Rocco, Kiki, Lobo, Lucky, Jeremiah, Alfonso

Hah, I've been playing WW lately and I almost always have goldie :D

Really, I want some new characters. I would love to have a hampster AND a deer. I could care less which ones.

(* is for my top favorites, someone else did that too)

*Moe, the new white deer, *Mint, Poppy, *Winnie, Deena, new brown duck, Lolly, *Jitters

I'll be happy with whatever villagers I end up with, though. ^_^

Back