• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who has Left your Town??

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
Just wondering in everyones towns, which villagers have already left :p?

I have my original 10 Villagers at the moment:
Timbra
Tammi
Kid Cat
Mitzi
Curt
Drago
Cherry
Henry
Moose
Alfonso

Henry asked to move, and i said no, so he stayed

No-one has moved out yet.. and i'm not sure who i want to leave tbh, probably just Moose atm
How many people have moved out of your town and who were they :)?

No one has moved out of my town. Today Victoria told me she was leaving and I gave her my consent and she decided to stay to "win me over". Oh wellz.

My favorite villagers, Bruce, Erik, and Pippy have all asked to move. D: Of course I refused their request (muahaha).

Rowan (who I WANT to move) asked to move, I told him go ahead, and he said "Wait! You're going to slack off with exercising when I leave aren't you? No WAY I'm moving now!" -_-

So same as you, no one has moved yet for me. :\

No one has moved for me either;; I really want that creepy clown Pietro to leave tho, gosh he's annoying and scary.

No one yet but I'm trying to make Cally move. She will come to me and ask if I want her to leave? Because Im not talking to her but she doesnt seem to care about it, I saw her singing today o_o

Henry wanted to leave, and I said yes. But then he changed his mind -_-
Croque, Freckles, and Deirde are also on my list to get to leave.

Nobody for me yet. O'Hare asked to leave, but I caught that little butthead an Arowana, so he ain't leavin' 'til I get his photo.

I CAUGHT YOU AN AROWANA. WE ARE OBVIOUSLY BEST FRIENDS.

Gladys and Tex, even though Gladys is one of my favorite villagers. Ah well. ;w;

Olaf moved out on the 20th, and Big Top is moving in, in his place! :D

No one but Aurora is moving on the 26th..hopefully.

I didn't know the villagers could change their mind.

Peck wanted to leave, but I haven't gotten his picture. Luckily, he caved immediately when I told him not to go.

I want Knox, Diva, and Anges to move out.
Know asked me once about moving out but he took it the wrong way and decided to stay :(

KidCat just tried to move aswell and i stopped him
Seems like i'll never let anyone move unless its moose :p

Back