Who is playing tonight?

I'm not exactly sure if it'll go live at midnight or 1am where I live, but either way, I'm playing as soon as I can, lol. Perks of being unemployed, I guess.

I am, as well. I've been spending the past week soaking any news in that I can reach to scratch that itch. While I'd like to start during the day time, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I could play sooner at midnight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good point lol, may as well get everything started early, since the first day won't have much to begin with.

The daytime would be nice but night seems beautiful ingame!! I want to see if we get moonlight reflections in the ocean. That would be so dreamy.

I'm excited on your behalf! ♡
Have fun playing it tonight

Thank you!!
Soon we will all be together fishin and huntin bugs!!

I got some snacks and some tasty juice, I've done some chores...I AM READY

Heck yeah, we eating good. My snack arsonal is packed with my favorite delicacies! Takis, grapes, and I’m making brownies later [:

I have it predownloaded on my Switch so it will release at midnight my local time but I’m super sick right now plus I don’t want to mess up my sleep schedule. I’d love to play tonight but it can wait until the morning.

I heard that it will not be available to play until tomorrow morning in my area, but that could be a rumor.

I'm not sure. Clearly now it isn't going live at 11pm in my area like I had heard. So midnight it is. (which is less than an hour for me now)

I don't know if I'll play much tonight. I might spend most of my time resetting for a good island layout.

Maybe I'll even get around to playing the tutorial. :p

Last edited:
midnight gang

Literally dying during this wait though ahhhhhhhhh haaalp

i just finished putting my baby down for her bedtime IM SO READYYYYYY YALLL CMONN LEZ GOOO

Almost 3 more hours :‘)
I need to go out and get snacks, i’m just.... cautious.

I don't have a job anymore and I'm stuck at home so I don't need to sleep, animal crossing can become my life.

I can't wait!!!!

My husband will be dead asleep and my kids and I will be like:

AdmiredShamefulGerenuk-max-1mb.jpg

Last edited:
I can’t freaking wait. Just a few hours to go ��

I've learned that the older you get, the more your body seems to complain at you if you don't get consistent sleep.

I've never read anything so true before LOL. I'm running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep due to anxiety flare up and I am e x h a u s t e d.

I was going to wait until morning, but I couldn't resist and had to start tonight once it unlocked. I got the map I wanted, plus my cherries. I like my two starters too, Tammy and Louie.

Oh heck ya.

Time to smash some cans of Monster, gamers. Anoint yourself with cheeto dust and ascend to gaming nirvana tonight.

Last edited:
I'm literally getting impatient and I have a 24oz cup of coffee with me because I plan on pulling an all nighter. Luckily it should be released by 6pm local time for me.

Back