Who is playing tonight?

Pretty sure I'll be up close to all night playing this thing. I'll most definitely be falling asleep while holding office hours with my students tomorrow. Oh well, they just want to shoot the breeze anyhow.

I cant wait holy crap. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to play the game but FRICK IT im playing it tn at 11pm central us time!!!! My reasoning is that you cant really do much on day 1 anyways so ill at least design my character and stuff and then maybe sleep.....or maybe ill just stay up all night :rolleyes:

Yep, this is the same for me! I’m going to start right at 11pm central us time and then just see from there how long I want to play for my first session. It’s going to be a ton of fun. :D

I am, as well. I've been spending the past week soaking any news in that I can reach to scratch that itch. While I'd like to start during the day time, I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I could play sooner at midnight!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant wait holy crap. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to play the game but FRICK IT im playing it tn at 11pm central us time!!!! My reasoning is that you cant really do much on day 1 anyways so ill at least design my character and stuff and then maybe sleep.....or maybe ill just stay up all night :rolleyes:

Good point lol, may as well get everything started early, since the first day won't have much to begin with.

The game almost arrived today but... uh, the post forget me I think. So I bought it on the shop (120 euros for a game, quite expensive at all) ; I'll play tonight for sure, just finished a little nap !

I'm DEFINITELY playing tonight, I only JUST bought a switch lite today for playing this game specifically, so once I'm able to download that update (I prepurchased a digital copy today too), it's ON

I could never start a new game at midnight. It's probably because midnight releases aren't a thing here anyway (until digital purchases became a thing), but honestly under normal circumstances I'd consider waiting til the 20th if I got a copy a day early. I don't know why, but I just feel like it's more proper to wait until noon of release day to play. But, again, this might just be because deliveries happen at noon here anyway. :D

It won't be released until around midnight my local time so I probably won't. :( If I had the day off tomorrow I would.

Looking forward to playing all weekend. :)

I'll be playing at 9pm PST and staying up as long as my eyes stay open. I fully expect to fall asleep mid-game!

I won't be due to preordering online, but I know as soon as I get it in the mail, I'll be getting my switch ready.
I'm super hyped for it, and times like these make me wish I would have went digital, but it'll be worth the wait!

Since it possibly isn’t coming until Thursday of next week due to covid19, I can sleep normally (and I just don’t have disposable money to just buy another copy digitally, especially since the pandemic closes some stores, though it’s from target, so I could do it...)

I personally just bought a digital copy because I want to play at midnight tonight, so freakin' excited! :D

My office got shut down without pay today. No word when we’ll reopen. So I’ll be playing at midnight and all night if I want, keeps my mind off feeling bad.

I'm resetting all night until I find the one. <3

I'm excited on your behalf! ♡
Have fun playing it tonight

Back