Who is playing tonight?

I usually go to sleep at 3am so this will be super easy for me. lol

I can hardly wait! Less than three hours. Amazon was not going to get it here tomorrow, so this afternoon I downloaded the digital version from the e-shop.

Like most of us, I would imagine, I have been stuck at home all week in "isolation". Animal Crossing is the perfect stress reliever for me.

Now I need to think of a character name.

ya girl right here!! ive actually managed to avoid reading up any information on the game so everything that i encounter is literally a surprise. i have class at 8:30 lmao but ill prob stay up playing aha

Last edited:
I will be playing tonight!!! My sleeping schedule is SO messed up rn, for example slept around midnight and woke up at 5 am and woke up every 2 hours. last week I woke up at 3 pm most of the week. Maybe because of all the hype from this game. No sleep for me tonight lol.

ya girl right here!! ive actually managed to avoid reading up any information on the game so everything that i encounter is literally a surprise. i have class at 8:30 lmao but ill prob stay up playing aha

I’m surprised your classes haven’t been cancelled!

I stayed up super late last night so I could sleep and get up with less wait time because who cares about sleeping if acnh is out

At first I thought I wouldn't. But as it turns out, I actually did get the game early. Soo yeah, I am playing the game tonight after all.

I managed to get myself the UK download since its out right now and it's currently being installed :) 2 hours before the actual release doesn't sound like much but I'm hyped!!

I will wait until tomorrow morning but I am sure I will wake up early. I can't wait to start my town and start playing. I am hoping to get a blue airport but will not restart for that. I will hopefully get a good map in the first group or I will restart. I am hoping people post more maps in that thread. It would be nice to know if there are only a certain number of maps or if there are many randomly generated. It will be great to have a nice relaxing island to play on to relieve all my stress.
Have fun everyone!

I'm playing tonight---which is an hour away! Since the whole state is shut down and I don't need to go to work, I'll be up for awhile :)

I'm gonna be playing as soon as it's available until I pass the heck out! One hour to go! Soooo excited :)

i’ll be playing !! i haven’t watched much of the gameplay so i’m expecting some really exciting surprises ^^

OH MY GOSH- I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE IT RELEASED TONIGHT OMG. THANK YOU!!

and of course! it releases at 9pm for me so I can get some time in! <3

I got my rosemary incense burning and my Reese and Isabelle plushies close by

Back