• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is the best anteater villager and why? 🐜

Best villager?

• Anabelle

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Antonio

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Annalisa

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Cyrano

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Olaf

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Pango

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
Antonio is so cute! I love Anabelle and Annalisa's designs too. I would like Pango more if she didn't follow me through 3 animal crossing games.

Anabelle is my fave. Love her bright colours and she's a designed to be a pangolin! They're adorable little critters.

Second place goes to Olaf, a character I once hated for moving into my NL town unannounced but later I grew fond of.

I adore anteaters in real life, so I honestly love all of them! Antonio will always be my number one buddy, though. He moved into my Wild World town when I was 11 and I was SO happy. I brought him back almost a decade later in New Leaf. I was planing on all-new villagers for New Horizons, but when he greeted me at the airport I was very excited and I haven’t been able to let him leave.

Annabelle is so cute,I want to have her to my island sometime. I love the pangolin meme and I like how bright and cherry she looks. Plus she also looks like a Sandshrew, which is cool.

The worst is Olaf. 😠

wasn’t expecting this to be a hard choice LMAO but for me, it’s a tie between antonio and anabelle! i’m normally not a huge fan of the jock villagers but antonio is adorable and i’m obsessed with how vibrant anabelle is. they’re both cuties. 🥰

My favorites are Annalisa, Anabelle, Antonio, Cyrano and Snooty 💕 I really love the general shape of anteaters, from their long mouths to their poofy tails (expect in the case of Anabelle, who reminds me so much of the Pokemon Sandshrew!)

Annalisa - I am enamored with her looks, so oriental and graceful! She was one of my starter villagers back in NL and I was so disappointed to find out she randomly moved away. But then we reunited on a random NMT island so you can imagine my complete joy 💖

Antonio - I love his colors, plus he reminds me of Cyndaquil~

Anabelle - used to have her all the way back in WW and I adored her tropical vibe. She made living on islands cool before it was cool 😎

Cyrano - he's like an old karate instructor in NH lol plus I enjoy how grumpy he looks. And I really like his colors.

Snooty - she actually still lives in my Gamecube town! Fond memories with her ☺️ and of course, gotta love that classic Japanese sense of style. She and Annalisa go hand in hand 💕

I find I like quite a few of the anteaters. I especially love Antonio, who I thought seemed boring and then when I found him on a mystery island I just...could not leave without inviting him. He is so adorable and I like how he looks like a giant anteater. I think Pango is really fun and unfortunately gets lost among the many great Peppy villagers. And Annalisa seems like a very sweet Japanese doll.

CYRANO. no competition. cyrano is my ultimate fav villager in the entire series. he will forever have my love <3

I like Olaf, Annalisa and Antonio. Olaf and Annalisa - they're both looking great, but I never had them. I had Antonio in ACNH, I found him on mystery island. He moved away after some time, but he's still a cool character tho.

Cyrano was in my wild world and I think city folk town too at one point. His freckles and brows are really cute. My least favorite is Olaf...just no...

I'm not a huge fan of that specie, but some of them are really nice! First, Olaf has something for me. I love his hair, his colour, his face, everything. After that, Annalisa and Anabelle are pretty! I love the asian vibe of Annalisa and the cute eyes of Anabelle. Special mention to Cyrano I currently have in my island but who doesn't fit the theme of my island... he's a great guy I hated first but crankies are the best... so when you'll go, I'll be very sad my poor boy.

Antonio is probably my favorite, since he was one of my starters in NH, but Cyrano gets points from me for being a cool reference.

Anabelle is so bright and vibrant. I love love love her color theme! I also think as a pangolin, she’s the best anteater model. So unique and pretty. The island villagers were always making me so excited back on the GameCube to be honest.

Had to go for Antonio. He’s so cute and has such a fluffy tail! I also love his catchphrase “honk” and how he carries a donut around while talking about abs lol.

Not a fan of their design.

RL anteaters are really beautiful.

I voted for Olaf as my favorite, since he was my forced smug villager.

I forgot to add this to my original post about how awesome Antonio is. If you have him, please make his catchphrase "Top o' the biceps to ya!" I promise you won't be disappointed lol.

Back