• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who is the best anteater villager and why? 🐜

Best villager?

• Anabelle

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • Antonio

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • Annalisa

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Cyrano

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Olaf

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Snooty

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Pango

Votes: 13 14.8%

• Total voters
I love the anteaters. Cyrano was tied as my favorite villager from Wild World until New Horizons. He's still one of my favorites. But now Anabelle is kind of tied as my favorite anteater.

I have both and love them a lot.

best: anabelle, because she's cute
worst: snooty, keep forgetting she exists tbh

I'm not too crazy about the anteater, but Antonio is definitely the cutest and most decent anteater. Annabelle and Pango are decent too.

Snooty is my least favorite, as is for most people. Her design is just...ugh.

I never had an anteater villager, and I have never cared for them that much, either, despite their very cute fluffy tails. My favorite is Olaf, because of his aesthetic and the fact that he reminds me of Junior from Home Movies.

i really don't like any of them lol. i guess my favourite would be zoe 'cause she looks so gaudy it's kind of hilarious.

snooty would be my least favourite, she just looks too angry and i don't like her colour palette at all. she looks like a mean old lady who thinks the customer is always right.

I really like Annalisa because of her interior design of the Asian motif fits with the aesthetic of my island. She is also a very kind character and am always happy to see her walking about on my island

I voted Annalisa a long time ago as the BEST but I never explained why until now...yes, this is petty. Annalisa is one of the zen villagers so she is on my current list of zen villagers that would do well in my zen themed island that I just started last year. To be honest, I don't really like the anteaters but I don't hate them. Its not a hate like I do with the hippos or the gorillas. Its more like a neutral like-dislike...if that makes any sense at all.

As for the WORST...I would choose Olaf. He reminds me of bullfighting. Something I dislike wholeheartedly.

I like Olaf, Antonio, and Cyrano, they have good designs.

Zoe is really weird looking, though. She looks like a bad rip-off of Teletubbies, or something, and her eyes are creepy looking, too.

I don’t care for the anteaters but I think Antonio is the cutest! Anabella and Annalisa look okay too. I don’t like Olaf, he looks weird to me; like a creepy stalker who won’t leave you alone.

I've never had any anteaters on my island. But I think I'd like Pango, Annabelle, and maybe Annalisa..

Annalisa, it would be all about the aesthetics. Pink is awesome.

Pango and Annabelle being peppy, they'd fit right in. I tend to have a lot of peppy villagers. I like Pango's bright color, too.

Cyrano is easily the best of the bunch, he's my second favorite Cranky villager only behind Rizzo!

I like Antonio and I have had him on my island before he was very cute. I also like the look of Zoe she also looks cute and I like her bright colours.

I like Annalisa the best! Her color palette is nice and cohesive, and I think she wears the pink and red extremely well. Antonio is also pretty cute with his dot eyes. He's got that endearing "no thoughts head empty" vibe going.

For worst, Olaf and Pango. Pango's color scheme is way too saturated for me, although I might like her design otherwise.

I'm not too fond of the Anteaters, but Annalisa is ok. She's probably designed to look like a geisha, but she reminds me more of a porcelain doll. I've never had her before, but I'd definitely invite her if she came to my campsite sometime.
My least favorite's Zoe. It's a little odd how her whole body's teal except for her face, which sort of makes it look like she's wearing a onesie and now I can't unsee it

I should really give anteaters more of a chance.
I had Olaf in New Leaf, for such a lonng time. I think he even had a crush on my player.

I really like Pango's design. And Annalisa~
I do like Cyrano's design too, he looks super cute honestly. I love Annebells Design, but since I have a friend with the same name, its kinda abnormal XD I do love her colours.
Antonio looks kinda fun and cute, but I don't think I've him before, and sadly the others are kinda meh.

Lulu and Nosegay look fun too haha, sadly I can understand why they haven't used Nosegay for a while.

Back