Votes: 43 36.4%
  • Ursala

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Klaus

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Paula

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Not a huge fan of the bears on the whole but love Pinky. Didn't realise until she moved in how cute the facial expressions would be 😍 Also shout out to the one that looks like a lumberjack and lives in a log cabin, he's cool.

I voted Megan because she’s new, super sweet and I love her facial expressions. In previous games tho, Teddy and Beardo rule!

I voted for curt because of his bandage and it’s looks super cute and all I would love to have him on my island. He is a cranky villager which is one of my favorite personalities

I think Teddy is the best bear villager to me because I love interacting with him and he is a joy to have on my island. Also, I love his design. I also love Usrala

ursula's my fave bear by far, her design is so cute and i wish more people talked about her lol.

I vote for Nate even though he isn’t on the poll. It took me long enough to like any bear and Nate is the one bear I like atm. There are a couple others that may grow on me in time if I keep playing and reading posts and looking at screenshots. I like Nate’s color and his face is pretty cute :).

I’ve never been a big fan of the bears, but I came across Nate while island hopping and invited him to my town on a whim, and now I’ve grown pretty attached! He’s adorable.

Bears are my least favourite species by far.
They creep me out. They look like adult humans in mascot costumes.

I went with Grizzly but I can't say I actually like him. I just don't want to set him on fire as much as I do ursala
This did not age well.
Megan is my favorite bear and an all time favourite villager.
I also have tutu on my island and am fond of her.
I had ursala at one point as well and grew to quite like her.

Grizzly I still can't say I like that much

Last edited:
I love Teddy. I’m honestly surprised how many votes he’s gotten considering he is a jock. I know jock villagers aren’t that popular, but I guess he’s one of the more popular bears regardless of his personality. I think Teddy is a great villager.

Beardo! I didn’t like or want him when he first moved into my town in New Leaf. 😂 But he grew on me and became one of my favorite villagers 😃❤️

Since the original post, I've met Grizzly and Megan. They are both great. Grizzly is a gentle giant and Megan is the sweetheart bear-next-door.

I've always liked the bears and their bigness. Megan is a really great 'Normal'. Somehow the tendency for boring 'normal' conversations sound so sweet and endearing coming from her. I think her great facial expressions really help. You just want to hug her!

Beardo is another favorite. A great smug who is also very much of a gentleman. His design in NH is better as well.

Lastly, Teddy is an old favorite. I haven't had him in game since CF, but I always have a soft spot for him.

Teddy! No doubt.

Teddy seems like that big heart guy! It just one of the most underrated villagers (in my opinion). And this board make me want to consider get him in my Island.

i find most of the bears are kinda meh, i'm not really a fan of bigger villagers so that definitely doesn't help.

favourites are probably ike and grizzly, i like their dark chocolatey brown colours! plus ike is one of my favourite fire emblem characters so of course i like the bear with the same name.

least favourite is klaus, i just know he's the worst person alive. look at him. pure evil, definitely a 1%er. i also don't like nate or charlise, and megan just gives me bad vibes idk why.

I quite like Tutu because the bear reminds me very much of a ballerina. Though to be honest, I don't really have a favourite bear on the list from what I remember.

Tutu and Megan are underrated, they are the cutest bears!

However, I quite dislike how they made Beardo dirty, more like, "Beardon't"...
I like how they tried to make him look like an older gentleman, he kind of reminds me of someone's fancy older and wiser next-door neighbor who tells stories from his past and offers advice to the young folk, but the things that are seriously wrong with him are the fact that he is a smug, and smugs can flirt at times, which makes him look like a creepy old man. But the number one thing wrong with him is that he has badly-placed stomach hair that ends up being very awkward looking.

I like most of the bears! I like having a range of heights in AC and they're some of the more appealing tall villagers imo. Teddy and Pinky are both so cute and aesthetically-pleasing that they're high up on my list, but I actually also really like Beardo LOL. Unfortunate stomach fur aside. The funny middle-aged villagers are great and don't get enough love.
Also shout-out to Nate. He was in my New Leaf town for a time and while I didn't think much of him at first, he really grew on me and now I kinda love him. I might make him a permanent villager in a future game someday.

Chow is the worst bear. If his face was less unsettling, he was a normal panda instead of one the color of pale flesh, and didn't have a picture quote that sounds like a threat ("All good things must come to an end"???), then maybe I would feel differently but as it is now, Chow is not only my least favorite bear but my least favorite villager overall. He's the villager I would vote most likely to have bodies in his basement. Chow fans I'm sorry ;u;

Back