• Ursala

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Klaus

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Paula

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
Time to update my bears! 🐻

BEST: Grizzly, for reasons I already mentioned, and in addition to him, Tutu and Teddy!

I really like Teddy a lot more now. After doing his house in HHP, I like his design more than previously. He's like a giant overgrown teddy bear, thus his name.

To be honest, I didn't know about Tutu until I saw a list of bear villagers. I found her on HHP and did her house. Yes, she is a polar bear, one of the very few so I like her. Not sure if I'll invite her like maybe Grizzly or Teddy but more so than any of the other bear villagers.

WORST: Charlise and Chow. Their ugly designs go together. Charlise was in my old NL town and was persistant to not move out. I disliked her ugly green design and I still dislike it, along with many other green animals. Despite green being one of my favourite colours, I dislike it on the animal villagers if it isn't natural. Green on Drago makes sense. Green on a bear doesn't.

Chow doesn't represent pandas very well. I would rather have Chester, not the best design for a panda either, than invite Chow to my island. My island is zen themed, and yet pandas will probably never make their home here. Very sad.

Chow is not only my least favorite bear but my least favorite villager overall. He's the villager I would vote most likely to have bodies in his basement. Chow fans I'm sorry ;u;
This part made me laugh 😂

Grizzly & Groucho are my absolute favs. I have never had them as villagers, ever. But I desperately want to try them out, because they look so amazing.
Beardo and Nate are in the middle, I don't mind their designs. I like Beardo because, beards. And love Nate's design.

I have had Klaus and Curt before, and so I don't really mind them. I've had them before, do I know how to deal with them. I kinda like Paula and Ursala's design, I've had Pinky before, but not much ineractions with her.

The others are kinda meh for me, neither had them either.

my favorite bears are tutu and teddy, they both just look so huggable! I love teddy’s thick eyebrows lol. I’m not a fan of charlise or chow! charlise just has that annoying look about her and i hate the green color. for chow, I don’t like the way he was designed, they could have did him better than that considering he’s a panda bear and suppose to be of chinese descent.

Teddy is like a classic bear. He looks pretty chill. He looks like he's just having a good time and vibing, which what I like to see. I also like Klaus. You'll have to bear with me, as I'm not too familiar with the bears I'm sorry....

Megan looks off putting to me, so she's going in the lower tier. Tutu is also not my favorite.

My favourite is Curt. He's like Phil Mitchell off Eastenders. Utter Philth!
acnhcurtlampuwot.jpg

Though I have only just learned about the Kurt Cobain theory surrounding him 😳

Worst is Beardo. Arrogant and creepy to extreme levels. Lock your doors.
acnhbeardoagh!.jpg

The bears are average- not the best species, but not too bad. Grizzly's the best since he's another cool cranky with thick eyebrows, and he has good taste since all of his house exteriors are nice. he also uses the best brella, the busted umbrella :D
The worst is Nate. what's going on with his green unibrow? Hazel is rocking hers but Nate's just looks kinda funny.

There are a lot of cute bear villagers, but my favorite has to be Pinky. I love pandas, and not only is she a panda, but she's a pink panda! She's also peppy, and while it isn't one of my favorite personality types, it is a personality type that I like. Honorable mentions to Groucho, Megan, Teddy, Tutu, and Ursala!

It's hard to pick a least favorite since I don't dislike any of them, but I'd say it's between Beardo and Klaus. And of the two, I guess I'll pick Klaus. His Roman-themed appearance doesn't appeal to me that much.

All bear villagers are the best, and I will fight you all on this. 💗🐻 Bears are my favourite villager species. It's honestly hard to pick just one favourite, but Curt, Pinky, Teddy, and Tutu are all favourites of mine. I genuinely love all the bears, and I would always love to see more, too.

personally i really like teddy !!! i have a headcanon that teddy and maple are siblings (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶)
tutu and megan are cuties, curt seems nice, and my friend has charlise on his island so i can't hate her

I’m not much of a bear person, but if Nate was on the list, I’d pick him 🙂. He’s one that I’m a little interested in.

The worst: Charlise, Paula and Beardo for me. Charlise and maybe even Beardo could grow on me. Paula, I didn’t like her since New Leaf. I do have a more open mind now though.

I don't think I've ever had any of the BIG bears on my island in Animal Crossing New Horizons or in my town in New Leaf.

I think it was the aesthetic or just that I never had the chance to have them. I have had a whole bunch of the cubs come to my island such as Maple and Melba, but none in the bear villager category, I'm afraid.

Maple is definitely my favorite! surprised shes not on the poll cause shes pretty popular, but I get it can't fit them all

Back