Votes: 43 36.4%
  • Ursala

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • Klaus

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • Paula

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters
grizzly, no contest. had him in CF and he moved in the plot right beside my house at the bottom half right in front of the beach area. he was such a nice genuine guy, though a grouch, a sweetheart. it was also very comforting to just go from my house and walk like 2 inches to reach his house lol. having him in front of the ocean also felt somewhat soothing, and matched well with his grumpy personality. he was just such a chill villager, was so upset when he moved out.

Teddy gang! He's especially adorable when you put him in stuff like a sailor-style top or aran-knit sweater.

Honestly, I like a lot of bears, but Ursala is BY FAR the best! Her coloring, face, hair, personality... EVERYTHING about her is just so perfect and I will NEVER understand why she's not more popular!

to be honest, i don’t really care for the bear villagers but i’m quite fond of ursala and megan! they’re both so precious and i love how megan basically looks like a giant care bear. 🥰

Although I’m not the biggest fan of the bear villagers (I like Cubs more), I think Teddy and Grizzly are cool. Like if I’d have to have a bear in the island for concept or theme purposes I’d go for either of them. They kinda suit their personalities too so that’s probably why. Beardo is a hard no. I’m sorry but the ones who designed him put fur / hair sticking out of his top and that is just something I can never unsee.

I actually love so many of the bears.

currently, I feel especially attached to Ike. I just let him move away 😭 and may bring him back at some point. I invited him on a whim from my campsite when I was sure I would never like any cranky villager (my least favorite personality, though I like several of the designs). But he is so cuddly and sweet and I feel the deep voice is less irksome with him. He’s just plain wonderful and made me wish they would bring back poko so I could have had them both.

I also really love the sisterly bears, especially Ursala (and I wish the other two didn’t have the fitness hobby).

I really like Pinky and Megan (who is highly under rated) and Curt and Grizzly and Teddy too.

so I guess bears are one of my favorite species, which is surprising to me as generally I favor the littler species - mostly hamsters but also the ducks and (not teeny tiny but smallish) bunnies appeal to me

My favorite bear is Klaus! I love his little pout-y face and he has one of the very best initial catchphrases (strudel). Smug villagers are my favorite personality type, and he's my favorite smug. He just fits the personality type so well, along with being generally adorable. I also love his Roman aesthetic in either his gold-armor suit or toga, and his home interior is fabulous (in New Leaf, of course, before they turned his house into a bathroom in NH, for some reason...).

Bears! Soft and cuddly bears 🥰 here are my top picks! (I would have also loved to vote for Nate but sadly he is not available in the poll :( )

Curt - he's been my pal since the WW days <3 I really like how he looks when he gets mad. So serious! And the bandage on his forehead lets you know he isn't afraid of getting into a few scraps if he needs to. He fights for his friends~

Teddy - he's a classic villager, that Teddy. Still lives in my Gamecube town <3 he's adorable <3

Pinky - a panda bear who happens to be pink. What's not to love? ^-^

Grizzly - was one of my absolute favorites back in ACCF!

Tutu - I've come to really appreciate her! She's so cute!

My favorite Bear villager is Beardo. He has a really unique design, a nice house in both New Leaf and New Horizons, and he has my favorite male personality of Smug. Just a really solid villager. He's not currently a resident in any of my games because other villagers fit the themes better, but I have had him in the past and I'd totally want to have him in one of the games again if we could have more than 10 villagers. Maybe in the next game, whenever that eventually comes out.

I also particularly like Klaus and Paula. Grizzly and Groucho are decent too.

My least favorite Bear is Tutu.

The best for me is easily Megan!

Worst is a tossup. Tutu was my archenemy back in Wild World and I don't like Carole Baskin Paula for existing.

Don’t tell the other bears on my island, but Teddy is the cutest one. He looks like the best bear to hug, period. Doesn’t help that every animal (save for the octopi, which are shiny) looks like they’re made of felt.
Don’t get me wrong though — I love Klaus and Charlise too, but I don’t know if they’d be up for being called adorable. 🥺

Teddy is definitely the best bear. I wasn't too crazy about him when I had him because I don't like the jocks, but he is really cute and actually really sweet. Tutu is also pretty cute, I really love the peppy villagers and she fits it well. Charlise is my least favorite, her color is awful and she's one of the ruder sisterly villagers.

My vote is for Teddy. I had him in New Leaf for a while and he was nice. Other than Paula and Charlise, I’m not too fond of the other bears.

The worst bear is Tutu. Not a big fan of the design.

Nate is not in the list, this is so sad! Because I love the cute face of him and Teddy. They look so adorable you want to hug them! Megan has a pretty face too and don't ask me why, but Tutu reminds me of Russia in Hetalia serie. Beardo is original and funny. Ursala is so cute too! Definitely a sisterly villager I would like.
However, I'm not a big fan of other villagers from that specie. Chow is weird (and I hate his amiibo card) and Curt looks old and mean... sorry if I'm myself mean haha

Tutu was my first move-in in my first ever CF town, so I have a huge soft spot for her, especially given that she looks like an ultra cute polar bear as many others have pointed out. I also really like Megan and Pinky's designs as well.

Least fave is Nate, the green unibrow ultimately is a deal breaker for me personally, even though I can appreciate the uniqueness of it.

Back