• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Who is your favorite NEW villager?

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Who is your favorite NEW villager?
Mine is this guy:
images

I love so many of the new ones... Totally fond of that new bad boy biker Koala though:
GreaseKoala.jpg

Plus the flamingo and the clown sheep, and that dog with the way too shaggy hair:

NewOstrich3.jpg

butsumori_3ds

NewDog2.jpg

Pink Flamingo FTW! Not too familiar with all the new characters though. Does anyone have a picture chart with all of them?? :)

Hamsuke, Bob the dog, That koala that Juile posted about and the Japanese Antonio (I wish they would of changed to name though to not get people confused with the Antonio that is in my avatar... :mad:)

Hachi! (bee)
HNI_0027-2.jpg

I lost him when my saved data corrupted and my whole town disappeared. :c I hope to have him in my town again sometime.

If that clown thing Jupetti is in my town, I'm immediately resetting. If he moves in I will do all in my power to get it out......scary....
Or you can just keep wifi'ing with me and we can both hope he moves into my town. :)

I really like a lot of them, especially the deer
but Julie takes the cake
NewHorseHorn.jpg

I've always loved unicorns so the fact that there's one in the game makes me pretty excited.

Back