• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who lives in your randomly generated island?

This is a fun idea!

1: Papi
2: Goose
3: Apple
4: Pudge
5: Rooney
6: Rodney
7: Koharu
8: Flash
9: Tiansheng
10: Clyde

Well, it started off okay and then fell off the map lol. I only really like Papi and Apple. Goose and Rodney are horrifying and I'd kick them off into the shark-fested waters immediately. I actually forgot about Papi. I'm not crazy about horse villagers but they're cute. Apple is precious as always. Considered adding them to my island but was unsure.

Here's my random island:

1. Ellie (Normal)
2. Twiggy (Peppy)
3. Stitches (Lazy)
4. Hans (Smug)
5. Butch (Cranky)
6. Nibbles (Peppy)
7. Marty (Lazy)
8. Groucho (Cranky)
9. Buck (Jock)
10. Olivia (Snooty)

Overall not a bad villager lineup honestly. Ellie, Hans, and Groucho are probably my 3 favourites from this bunch but there isn't anyone I really dislike. My only issues are I would want a sisterly villager to have all the personality types and I wouldn't want an island with two bear cubs (especially 2 lazy ones).

1. Cranston (Lazy) - Eh.
2. Pecan (Snooty) - She’s cute, I guess. not my favorite.
3. Goldie (Normal) - She’s one of my dreamies so I was very excited to see her here. :D
4. Phoebe (Sisterly / Uchi) - She’s cool, I guess. Not great, not terrible.
5. Ione (Normal) - Would be a dreamie if I went for a different island theme.
6. Peanut (Peppy) - Okay. She’s cute. Not a favorite, though.
7. Murphy (Cranky) - Okay. No opinion.
8. Tex (Smug) - Interesting…
9. Shep (Smug) - No opinion.
10. Nibbles (Peppy) - Oh.

The personalities are not as spread out as I would have liked, but overall, I wouldn’t mind having these residents on my island. I could live without Nibbles, Shep, or Cranston but overall, I think I have a good generated island.

Stitches
Belle
Diva
Chico
Carmen
Penelope
Holden
Rilla
Flo
Willow

A lot of ladies and mice in this group! I'd definitely want some more dudes in the mix. There's also a surprising amount of DnM e+ and GC exclusive friends here. Hmm...

1. Admiral. Grumpy green old man-bird. Who is also a sailor? I've never seen him before and I'm obsessed with him. I would spend all of my time trying and failing to earn his respect, and I'm sure that six years down the line he'd turn to me over a fading sunset at the dock and tell me that he's somewhat fond of me and I'd think about it every day for the rest of my life.

2. Filbert. Oh, Filbert. He definitely lived in my old WW town. He's a Gemini, who would have thought?

3. Lulu. She's a PG-only villager and she's frickin adorable. Join me in high-res, girlie.

4. Buzz. The eagle villagers scare me, and he's a Sagittarius like my ex. I think I'd start off with a strong distaste for him that would eventually fade to fondness immediately preceding him getting picked up by a minor-league soccer team and moving away.

5. Norma. She's like the unfamous girl-next-door version of Merengue, and she's kind of adorable. She definitely picks flowers and loves milk (wait, she's a cow. um... ignore those implications) and likes to take long wandering walks and only wants company sometimes. Big dreams. Cutie.

6. Dom. Dom is cute but there are cuter sheep villagers. He's a Pisces -- of course. Gives off cries-a-lot-and-is-an-only-child energy. Fun to hang out with only when he's in a good mood.

7. Tank. You're too big, sir. I like your pink ears though. And his favorite song is K.K. Lament? Who hurt you?

8. Ozzie. Looks highly suspicious, like he's got a nasty little secret, and for that reason I not only want, but need, to be his friend. Looks like he'd absolutely ruin your entire life with a smile if you crossed him. Huge nose. I relate.

9. Mint. I love her design and her lil upside-down lashes. Gives me "best friend at my part time job at the ice cream parlor that I'm only at for three months, we're best friends and know each other's foulest secrets but immediately lose contact once we stop being coworkers". I'd think about her every day for the rest of my life, though.

10. Hank. Jock chickens are a special breed. He never made it out of PG, either. "Buhk buhk"? Terrifying, I love you.

-

This town would be chaotic and I'd honestly love to live there. (We need more girlies, though.) I'm not too fussed about my villagers in general, and love meeting new villagers rather than cultivating a "dreamie list", so I'd be happy with this mix!

1. Megumi (apparently left after Animal Forest e+. Cute!)
2. Carmen (no thank you)
3. Felyne (didn't know he existed!)
4. Peaches (NO THANK YOU)
5. Spork (hm. mixed feelings. he's not horrible!)
6. Drake (his picture quote is "quack")
7. Naomi (she's a definite enter-the-tent-and-quickly-exit-the-tent type of campsite villager.)
8. Apollo (he's kind of cool! I've never had any permanent bird villagers.)
9. Keaton (oh my goodness, another bird. Is his name in reference to Buster Keaton?)
10. Cyrano (last but not least... an anteater.)

Overall, there are some really interesting villagers in here that I don't think I would have ever considered moving to my island! Most of which shall never move onto my island 😅 but it was still fun!

1. Chadder (nope, move on please)
2. Sheldon (eh, we'll put him on probation and see how it goes)
3. Mallary (oh no. not a fan of ducks, and very few snooty villagers)
4. Barold (nope, nope, nope!)
5. Maelle (see Mallary)
6. Koharu (kangas are okay, so if she isn't too 'woohoo', she can stay)
7. Biskit (right now, he's at the top of the list to stay)
8. Tipper (fine, if I have to take a snooty, better her than the ducks)
9. Renée (nah, pass)
10. Henry (a smug, but he's cute. he can stay)

Guess this is why I have curated my island, but there are a couple I would have considered if they originally came when I was getting started. It was fun.

1. Axel - that grin is... something else
2. Norma - cute shade of pink, that's about all i have to say about her lol
3. Kitty - worst cat villager but still a cat so she's good
4. Savannah - cute
5. Bree - second best mouse (right after petri) so she's good
6. Roscoe - he's cool, i have no qualms with this
7. Felicity - best peppy cat and i'll stand by that, i wish she got even half the love that rosie and tangy get
8. Lobo - love him, such a pretty shade of purple too
9. Carrie - not a fan of kangaroo villagers beyond a few exceptions and she ain't one of them
10. Bubbles - not a fan of hippo villagers at all

i don't absolutely hate this setup, a few i really like and a few i don't care for at all haha.

This is a really fun idea! Mine are:

1. Mitzi - She's cute! I like the cats so we're off to a good start. For whatever reason I always thought she was a Peppy instead of a Normal though.
2. Tangy - Back to back cats, and she is just amazing, RNG is on my side so far!
3. Graham - OH NO NO NO NO NO. Not him. He was my forced campsite villager for my first NH island and wouldn't leave!
4. Bitty - Eh, she's alright. I like the pink but the eye shadow and hair is really off putting
5. Sly - I had no idea he existed tbh. Looks cool, not a big fan of the orange with the camo but we could make this work
6. Gala - Ooh, she's cute. Gives off 50s vibes for whatever reason. Also had no idea she existed until now
7. Hamlet - THANK YOU!!! He was one of my NH starters and I love him. He's awesome!
8. Admiral - Grumpy old man bird, okay. Not much to say about him
9. Rudy - Cat #3 and he's adorable! We're back to nice RNG hmm okay
10. Gaston - So much NL nostalgia with this one!

Overall it's a pretty solid island. Graham would be kicked out asap, and I'm still not sure how I feel about Bitty, but hey, I'm not really complaining here.

This sounds like fun! ^^ Here's my villagers!

1. Admiral - He seems cool! I tend to like the cranky villagers, so I feel like he'd probably fit in just fine.
2. Pekoe - This little cutie! I haven't had her in either of my games, but I quite like her.
3. Sterling - I had him in New Leaf, and he's one of my favorite villagers!! A definite keeper for sure.
4. Elmer - I don't really have any strong feelings about him, but he seems alright.
5. Elvis - Another cranky, and I love his aesthetic! I think it's neat that I got both him and Sterling—they definitely match thematically.
6. Huggy - I feel like I'd have to get to know her to form a stronger opinion. Right now I can't decide if she's cute or slightly scary.
7. Lobo - And a third cranky! He's not a favorite, but I like Lobo.
8. Canberra - She's kind of intense-looking, but I think we'd get along. She strikes me as the type who could be a little abrasive, but has a heart of gold.
9. Drago - Not my favorite lazy villager, but I'd be sorely tempted to keep him just to have a king, a knight, and a dragon on the same island.
10. Bessie - I like her! She looks tired, but I get the feeling that she's probably very friendly and easy to talk to.

My biggest issue is that we're missing a few personality types here, but I don't think it's a bad lineup at all! Not a lot of villagers I'd consider strong favorites, but also not a lot that I really dislike either. I like the Sterling-Elvis-Drago trio, and Canberra and Huggy seem like they'd be cute to have together too. I think I'd probably let a few of them leave to make room for the missing personalities, but there's no one I'd be in a real hurry to get rid of.

Kyle, Reneigh, Nan, Kody, Ganon (I don't know who this is), Tarou (who?), O'Hare, Nate, Diva, Del.

Hmm. Kyle, Reneigh, and Nan are favorites but I'd probably let the others move away.

1. Rosie - she is cute! a classic villager i wouldnt mind having
2. Moose - definitely wouldnt like, he is probably one of my least favorite mice
3. Tangy - i love her! im already debating getting her on my main island so she would be nice to have
4. Cranston - i like the ostriches, he could definitely hang for awhile
5. Faith - im really glad she came back in NH, shes adorable
6. Stu - not a bad villager, but i do like the blue ones so hes alright
7. Axel - little cutie, i love his grin, we would be friends
8. Boone - uhh, idk how to feel about him, im sure he and moose can be friends
9. Azalea - i love her aesthetic, she fits the vibe i want to go for
10. Anicotti - shes interesting, but i think i like her, never had her before

this island seems pretty nice, maybe make a few changes (jock villagers) but i could live with it! the vibe seems very natural with nature themed villagers, and also quite a few cool toned ones. although there seems to be quite a few lazy and peppy villagers with no smug/sisterly/grumpy ones.

This is in Alphabetical Order and some characters aren't from NH:
1: Audie
2: Ava
3:Cyd
4: Frobert
5: Ike
6: Nosegay
7: Reneé
8: Snake
9: Sunny
10: Sven

Mine were -

1. Lucy (neutral on her ig)
2. Wolfgang (fine with me! I like his coloring)
3. Renee (well... it could be worse...? lmao)
4. Rizzo (...why is this happening to me)
5. Gaston (I am losing the will to live)
6. Toby (are we out of the woods now? is this a sign of good things to come?)
7. Baabara (I think she's cute actually! as long as you don't make her mad; her angry face is terrifying)
8. Fauna (I don't think I've ever had her, but she's cute)
9. Drift (neutral on the frogs)
10. Broffina (I'm just not into the chickens, man)

Welp. Not thrilled with the list, but it is what it is, lol. If I had to take any one of the ten to my current island, it would be between Toby and Fauna, I think.

audie
sterling
boyd
julia
curt
barold
roscoe
bill
dizzy
snooty

honestly a pretty nice set overall

I also got shoukichi, but skipped over for not being a nh resident

Quillson- no, just no 1/10
Felyne- i like this one, pretty sure its exclusive to an expensive amiibo though... 7/10
Freya- this one is good 8/10
Hamphrey- he is ok, probably would end up growing on me like ricky did 5/10
Megan- not a huge fan of this one 3/10
Twiggy- its eyes look like pac man and it is yellow, this bothers me for some reason 2/10
Dotty- simple, but good 6/10
Sterling- i like the knight theme- 7/10
Marcel- dude just looks unsettling 2/10
Hambo- pretty alright, i like the headband 6/10

Averaging out the numbers i give this island a 5/10 pretty average

1. Chai - my favorite sanrio villager! 10/10
2. Filbert - keeping a nice blue theme, plus his personality is cool 8/10
3. Olaf - absolutely ugly i am going to cry and his personality is mid 3/10
4. Tank - keeping up with the blue, and one of the best of his personality! 8/10
5. Francine - THIS BLUE THEME YES, i always wanted francine 10/10
6. Gala - k she's not blue but she's still really cute so 7/10
7. Belle - I wish she was still in the games her simple look is awesome! 9/10
8. Joe - who? he looks pretty swaggy ig 6/10
9. Cole - honestly a really endearing face and personality + blue eyes slay - 9/10
10. Rod - don't really like his looks but they're okay ig 5/10

Overall i'd give mine a 7.5 out of 10. They all go fairly nicely together for a very blue town! Gala would be the sharpay with all that pink and Olaf just would be annoying. Maybe he'd grow on me.

Well this is what I got.....

1. Rodeo
2. Dora
3. Anchovy
4. Lily
5. Pierce
6. Scoot
7. Rolf
8. Gloria
9. Pinky
10. Hopkins

I mean they are okay but I dislike Pierce and Scoot becuase they are both Jock villagers and I am not a big fan of them. Gloria is.....just no. The only ones I am cool with are Rolf, Dora, Lily, and Hopkins they are pretty cool the rest are just meh. I would rate this a 4/10

• Sunny ✅ - cute frog??
  • Poko ✅ - oh my god this bear is adorable??
  • Doc ✅ - dork
  • Mira ❌ - idk i don't like the vibes
  • Raddle ✅ - creepy but 10/10
  • Aisle ✅ - grumpy bear, i relate
  • Broffina ❌ - the name is an immediate no
  • Mott ❌ - i don't like the lion villagers
  • Rhoda ❌ - blue chicken??
  • Jeremiah ✅ - wiggly mouth frog, i love him

1. Ankha (she’s kinda cool but I’ve never paid that much attention to her)
  2. Rex (he’s cute. Love the lazies.)
  3. June (she’s very cute! I love her name too, it adds to her summery vibe ^u^
  4. Stinky (his wrestler thing is kinda cool, but again, I’ve never paid that much attention to him. I feel like I could grow to like him.)
  5. Frobert (man, I have such mixed emotions on frobert QAQ on the one hand he’s a lazy villager with buck teeth, like Moe. He has such a pure and loving look in his eyes ;w; But the thing is, he reminds me of a minion and I can’t unsee it >~<)
  6. Pashmina (already had her, she’s ok)
  7. Medli (I haven’t gotten into The Legend Of Zelda, so she doesn’t really appeal to me…)
  8. Boyd (Ehh. I can’t say I hate him, but he’s just…ehhh)
  9. Audie (My favorite of these for sure! She would be my best friend. I love Audie so much QwQ I bet she would be besties with June and treat her like her own grandchild ;w;
  10. Boots (he’s alright.)

Last edited:
Back