• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who lives in your randomly generated island?

1. Rasher - This pig plagued my first NL town and I never want to see him again
2. Tabby - I like her but not enough to keep her.
3. Dobbie - Probably the best of the bunch. I have him on my current island.
4. Champ - I don't like the monkey models. Shari was awful to have in my NL town that I never want a monkey villager again.
5. Broffina - I don't like the chicken models either.
6. Rooney - Also don't like the kangaroo models.
7. Dora - Dora is cute. She's in my current NL town.
8. Kitt - Kanagroo.
9. Hector - Chicken
10. Bettina - Pass. One mouse is enough for me.

Honestly would just restart again if I couldn't swap out villagers.

1.Snake
2.Quinn
3.Tarou
4.Savannah
5.Frank
6.Chow
7.T-Bone
8.Deena (yay)
9.Admiral
10.Flora!!!

I like half of these villagers and I used to have deena also Tarou is really cool
Post automatically merged:

Attempt 2
1.Derwin -NNNOOOOOOOOOO
2.Wolf Link -YEEEEEEESSSS
3.Penny - well that’s not good
4.Truffles - why
5.Rasher - Ok seriously
6.Shino - OH MY GOD YEEEEES
7.Apple - Apple is one of my favourite peppy villagers so
8.Reneigh -That’s not that bad
9.Aisle - That’s ok I guess
10.Murphy - I kinda like Murphy so that’s okay

It’s just those 4 that I don’t like but the rest can stay

Last edited:
1. Molly
2. Jubei
3. Fruity
4. Sparrow
5. Margie
6. Bow
7. Bill
8. Megumi
9. Genji
10. Poko

First I find it odd that I got so many animal forest e+ villagers(like half). I know nothing about them. But Fruity and Megumi are cute. I had Genji as a villager in nl and I liked him. Bill and Margie I like. I was shocked that the very first random villager I got was Molly, she is my absolute favorite! What are the odds?

1. Hamphrey
2. Twirp
3. Cobb
4. Caroline
5. Katt
6. Roscoe
7. Puck
8. Norma
9. Chico
10. Pecan

I don't even know where to begin. This is awful. So, Hamphrey, Katt, and Roscoe, I just don't like their designs, Twirp and Chico seem kinda weird, Cobb freaks me out, Caroline's okay, a bit bright for my taste, Puck is cute, so is Norma, and Pecan is really cute.

Let's see...
Mira
Stinky
Penelope
Bangle
Ava
Sprinkle
Greta
Anchovy
Broffina
And Koharu from the Japan-exclusive games.
I'm getting the impression that the RNG really likes chickens. Ava's a nice little hen, it seems. Broffina is on my mom's island, and she seems awesome from what I've seen of her. Greta's name is literally an anagram of "great" and that's all I need to know. Mira's giving me Sailor Moon vibes. That's a good thing coming from a fan of Sailor Moon. Anchovy's already on my island. He's a bit weird sometimes, but still a nice guy nonetheless. Bangle, Sprinkle, and Koharu I'm just indifferent about, and Penelope gets props for the creative character design. My least favorite if them all I'd say is Stinky. I'm a sucker for the jocks, but Stinky... (sigh) I just don't know how to feel about him.

Peck
Chevre
Liz
Emerald
Fauna
Violet
Carrie
Hamlet
Meow
Sherb

No bears or cubs, so no thanks and anyway, several of mine don't even appear to exist anymore.

1. Hamphrey
2. Avery
3. Kidd
3. Boyd
4. Chabwick
5. Barold
6. Jitters
7. Al
8. Ione
9. Sprinkle
10. Melba

I wouldn't mind most of these honestly! Not a big fan of Al, but I like my cranky villagers, and Kidd, Chabwick, Avery and Ione are all villagers I like.

1. Alice. Off to a terrible start. I can't stand most koalas.
2. Kevin. He's cute and I love pun names, 10/10.
3. Hamlet. That's enough jocks, random generator.
4. Hopper. Cool design and I just recently acquired his amiibo. Plus he's in the movie. I approve.
5. Hazel. FUDGE YES. Sisterly Frida Kahlo squirrel, I love her.
6. Truffles. That design is uh. Unfortunate. But who knows, she could be fun to be around.
7. Violet. Out of all the gorillas, I love Violet, Boyd, Al and Boone the most. I wouldn't mind her. c:
8. Yuka. Another koala, but I dig her design. She's cool.
9. T-Bone. Honestly, sign me up. I turned him down on a villager hunt eons ago and I still regret it.
10. Gwen. That's a lot of snooties, holy shrek. I feel like she and Yuka would get along quite well. c:

Oh, this is fun. Let's see...

1. Peanut - LOVE!
2. Pinky - hard no
3. Cephalobot - absolutely!
4. Rocco - noooope
5. Katt - no thanks
6. Jay - mmmm no
7. Chadder - nice!
8. Frobert - kinda cool color palette but those teeth kill me
9. Apollo - I'll take it!
10. Marcie - dislike the kangaroos so no

Ohh this looks like fun! Can't believe I got two I already have though.

1 Truffles
Make something clear ya'll, Truffles is adorable who doesnt like a pig named Truffles. Why so much hate?

2 Raymond
He's cool ♡ I have him x2.

3 Ankha
Egypt cat! I do like her, esspecially her house and design.

4 Dora
Cute little white mouse, what's not to like.

5 Gruff
We both have a love of horror from hhp, and he's pretty cool in general. Honestly reminds me of Bruce.

6 Patty
She's cute I like her name its funny concidering her species.

7 Chevre
Ive concidered having a girl x girl island. If that came to pass Id defently have her and Nan ♡

8 Phil
Love phil. Love everything about him. I love how proud he walks around with his head held high.

9 Maggie
Cute!! I actually really like the pigs, and Maggie is adorable with her simplistic design.

10 Curlos
Hes cool. I have him on my side and love him ♡ Best sheep.

--

I was hoping for no villagers I already have, but I could live with this island. I love that I got some smugs, and cats.

Last edited:
I re-rolled if I got a villager that wasn't in ACNH since we are talking about islands.

1. Avery - I like him. I think the patterns on him are really neat.
2. Shari - What are the chances? My favorite Sisterly!!
3. Cranston - I don't care for him, but I do have a more positive outlook on him after meeting him in HHP. He is kind of cute sometimes.
4. Baabara - I think she is pretty and her eyes are cute.
5. Walt - Not a fan, but he is the best of the male Kangaroos.
6. Claude - He's ok.
7. Bruce - He's ok.
9. Katt - I really like Katt!! She is one of my favorite sisterly after having her for a while. Underrated.
10. Hippeux - I will be moving you out soon.

1)Felyne- literally love them so much they are adorable
2)megumi- a little to pink and cutesy for my island theme but i like them
3) marina- same as number 2
4) Graham- they are cute but ugly at the same time
5) jitters-mixed feelings
6) chrissy- no opinion
7)sydney- eh
8) dotty- shes cute
9)pashmina- i love her she’s adorable
10) bonbon- not the cutest

1. Charlise
2. Egbert
3. Piper
4. Paolo
5. Olaf
6. Maggie
7. Rodney
8. Octavian
9. Dizzy
10. Cobb

The lack of Snooty villagers is a struggle. I would try living with this island for a while to see how close I get with these villagers.

What a fun idea!

My randomly generated islanders are:
  1. Penny the Peppy mouse
  2. Buzz the Cranky eagle
  3. Bonbon the Peppy rabbit
  4. Bitty the Snooty hippo
  5. Gonzo the Cranky koala
  6. Monique the Snooty cat
  7. Zucker the Lazy octopus
  8. Ed the Smug horse
  9. Elmer the Lazy horse
  10. Puck the Lazy penguin
Not too bad! Lots of personality types that I like and no Normals lol
3 Lazies is a bit overkill though

Overall, I think I wouldn't mind this bunch, the lack of wolves is saddening but it won't kill me XD
The only one I'm not too thrilled about is Ed; he was my starter Smug in NH and one of the first gifts he gave me was a bidet 😒

I really love this idea, I think it should be brought back!

The residents of Randomly Generated Island:

1. Bettina (She's okay.)
2. Jane (No...just...no...)
3. Sterling (He's fine.)
4. Bertha (I think she's cute!)
5. Grizzly (He's decent looking.)
6. Benjamin (Meh.)
7. Jay (He's okay.)
8. Frobert (He's adorable!)
9. Hector (I like that he was a chicken who wore glasses.)
10. Purrl (She's kind of cute, I just wish her eyelashes were placed in the proper direction.)

Violet
Pompom
Winnie
Big Top
Tasha
Purrl
Naomi
Oxford
Hector
Pekoe

Of the villagers available in New Horizons, I've only had Purrl on my island so far. I do remember Oxford from Population Growing, though I don't have any recollection of Hector. Would love to have Big Top on my island eventually as I have Kid Cat currently and Rocket's amiibo card.

Let's see who I got...

Erik%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Francine%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Tangy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Teddy%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Sasha%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Kevin%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Cobb%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Monique%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Dora%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
O%27Hare%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
  1. Erik - I love most of the deer villagers; Erik being among them; so seeing him get picked first made me very happy. Despite me liking him so much, he'd still place 6th on my deer villager list! That just further proves the fact that a lot of the deer villagers are heavy favorites of mine.
  2. Francine - Not a bad choice; I like Chrissie slightly better, but neither she nor Francine would really fit with my aesthetic.
  3. Tangy - Ironically, Tangy is my favorite villager who resembles food, and I don't really like a whole lot of others. Maybe it's due to the fact that she's a peppy cat who I can still dress to the nines in many outfits. Nonetheless, she's pretty high on my favorite peppy list.
  4. Teddy - I'm not huge on the adult bear villagers, but I don't dislike them either. Teddy's a good villager, though I sort of wish he had the lazy personality.
  5. Sasha - This one surprised me. Believe it or not, Sasha is one of those villagers I never talk about, but kinda want to have. No, really. I want him.
  6. Kevin - I like this pig. How he's named is clever (referring to actor Kevin Bacon, who starred in Apollo 13, the original Footloose, among other movies in the late '80s and '90s), and I like his design. He's cool.
  7. Cobb - Another pig, huh? Kevin is also a jock, so I wouldn't really want two species with the same personality. Ignoring that, I can't tell if he's wearing goggles or those are his actual eyes. They don't seem to bother me, though, so there's that.
  8. Monique - I'd much rather have Olivia if I wanted a snooty cat. Monique looks like some of those snobby ladies that shop in all the expensive stores and have no respect for those who would have less money than them. But, that's sort of exactly what the snooty personality is, so yeah...
  9. Dora - Eh, a mouse. Not really a fan of 'em, but at least she doesn't look that bad.
  10. O'Hare - Oh boy, I got the troublemaker. He always looks like he's up to no good, and gives you that "I didn't do it" look afterward. So cool.
NOTE: A bird villager named Joe appeared, but can only be found in the GameCube Animal Crossing, thus I skipped him.

I may do another one of these someday; spontaneously talking about random villagers is more fun that I thought.

Last edited:
  1. Apple- sure
  2. Colton- eh
  3. Gayle- no
  4. Dom- eh
  5. Scoot- eh
  6. Carrie- eh. Not really a fan of the kangaroos
  7. Ozzie- Sure
  8. Huck- Sure
  9. Canberra- no. I feel like my soul is being stared into...
  10. Goldie- eh

(the first villager that was generated was Rollo 🦛, though he's not in ACNH, so I skipped!)

1. Dora, normal 🐭
2. Boyd, cranky 🦍
3. Merry, peppy 🐈‍⬛
4. Anabelle, peppy 🐜🍽️
5. Kiki, normal 🐈‍⬛
6. Naomi, snooty 🐮
7. Iggly, jock 🐧
8. Puck, lazy 🐧
9. Lyman, jock 🐨
10. Sherb, lazy 🐐

Hmm, I haven't had any of these villagers on either of my two islands. I definitely wouldn't choose to have five total of the cranky/lazy/jock personality types! Usually I have 1-3. Interesting that I didn't get a sisterly or a smug villager though! I would definitely prefer to have at least one sisterly villager.

Just based on design, I think my favourites from the list would have to be Dora, Merry, Anabelle and Puck! Very cute. 💗

Back