• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Who's In Your Campsite?

Zell is in Celadon's campsite. He's more cute than I gave him credit for, but I still vastly prefer Lopez to him.

I have Eloise in my campsite right now but she couldn't move in, even if I wanted her to because I have all ten villagers. o:

Rory is in Chrome's campsite. He's adorable. :) He isn't my favorite jock, but I certainly wouldn't mind having him in a town of mine.

so ankha's been in my campsite in the last in-game month (the last time she appeared was under a week ago)

Both times, I've had a full town - someone would be moving out in a few days, and someone had JUST moved in (ie. had their plot marked out in town). It hurts.

But not really because lol I don't see why Ankha is so popular and Carmen is a cutie

Frobert was in my campsite today, nobody has been there for a while, and luckily I like him so I asked him to move in :)

Back